Are you banned from Whatsapp? If so, you are landed on the right post now. Just follow this step by step guide to know how to activate Banned Whatsapp Number 2022.
Before getting to know the procedure to tackle the whatsapp number banned poblem, let’s discuss the possible reasons of getting banned on whatsapp.
Possible Reasons Of Whatsapp Number Banned
Your phone number can be blocked in a variety of situations, including:
- Bulk Messages: Never send bulk messages if you wish to use them in the long run. This is against the terms and policy, and it is considered blatant spam evidence.
Use no third-party software or apps to send mass texts for your own protection. Instead, you can form a Whatsapp Group of people with whom you can share information.
- Using a Mod Version: Most users prefer to utilise mod versions since they provide fantastic features not seen in the standard programme. If you use unapproved apps like GB, Plus, or OG versions, you will almost certainly receive a notification that says “Temporarily Banned.”
You should immediately return to the official version of the app to avoid a permanent ban. Furthermore, the mods are not secure because they lack an end-to-end encryption capability.
- Sending Inappropriate Stuff: Never transmit inappropriate content because if someone reports it, the WA team will review the message and ban your phone number permanently without warning.
Don’t worry if you’ve been prohibited from using Whatsapp.
This post includes all you need to know about how to unban and activate a Whatsapp account that has been blocked.
Does that make sense? Let’s get this party started.
Steps to Activate Banned Whatsapp Number
Open Whatsapp and enter your phone number to activate a blocked Whatsapp number. The warning “Your phone number is forbidden” will appear next. Request that your phone number be activated by tapping on Support.
Here is how to activate banned whatsapp number in 2022.
- Launch the Whatsapp application.
- Please provide your phone number.
- The statement “Your mobile number has been banned” will appear.
- Select the Support option.
- Explain your usage behaviour and ask for the ban to be lifted.
- Your WhatsApp number will be enabled after 24 hours.
The support team may take up to 48 hours to respond to your appeal, and if your appeal is valid, your phone number will be activated.
I hope you enjoyed this article on how to get your Whatsapp account unbanned. Let us know if you have any queries in the comments area below.