As many of us are wary of these SPAM calls, I had explained ere some tricks and other means to block undesired calls; however, here is a piece of good news for Ufone users, who can now block any number (on-net, off-net, Landline Number, and even international numbers) to call them.
Ufone has done this excellent job only for prepaid users. However, Ufone postpaid users also can avail this service. Anyway, for those curious about availing of this service, you might find the knowledge below effective.
How to activate Ufone Call Block Service
- Dial 420 from your Ufone number
- Press 1 to view the list of blocked callers
- Press 2 to add number to your blocked list
- Press 3 to delete number from your blocked list
- Press 4 to deactivate the service
- You can add Any number of any Network in your call blocked list
- You can add maximum of 20 numbers at one time in list of Blocked callers
- But you can remove one number and add another by following the up-mentioned method.
UBlock – Ufone Call Block Service
Now enjoy control over who calls and texts you.
Pricing & Tariffs for Ufone Call Block Service
Prepaid Charges: Rs. 4.48+tax / week
Postpay Charges: Rs. 15.00+tax (UBlock monthly rental charges)
Subscription of Ufone Call Block Service Codes
|To Add and Remove users||*420#|
What Message the Blocked caller will listen
When a caller who is blocked in your list will call you, he will listen to an automated voice “Your dialed number is not reciving your call” or “App ka matloba number call mousool nahi kar raha.”
This service shows how PTA has failed to prevent SPAM calling in the country, despite regulation, procedures, and support they have with them. So Ufone guys, that’s a good chance for you to increase your privacy, happy calling.
Terms & Conditions for Ufone Call Block Service
- In case you opt out/unsubscribe of the service your Blacklist will be removed as well
- Service is available for both Pre-Paid and Post-Pay customers
- Both SMS and Calls will be blocked once number is added to the backlist
- Twenty On-Net and Off-Net Numbers can be added to the Black list, if you intend to add more numbers you will have to unblock old numbers followed by blocking new/more numbers
- One number can be blocked and unblocked in one SMS. It is important to follow the commands listed above only
- In case you opt out of the service by sending unsub to 420 your Blacklist will be removed from U-Block
- U-Block service will be unavailable during festive events such as EID, 14th August etc. Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
7 Years in Digital Marketing, Blogger, Gamer, Entrepreneur, Creative SEO Strategist, ScorpioVirgo