- MAC address stands for Mobile Access Control Address.
- You can check the mac address of your mobile and tablet from the Settings app.
- MAC address is usually present under the Wifi address.
A Media access control address (MAC address) in a device is a unique identity number assigned to Network Interface Controller(also know as NICs), which comes with your device. And if you don’t know how to check mobile MAC address, read this article.
Due to the large variety of Android devices available and variance between software versions and interfaces, there may be slight differences between the instructions below and the procedure for your device.
How To Find MAC Address On Android Phone
In this article, we are going to find the Huawei mobile mac address. But the process is almost the same for all android devices.
Your device’s unique identifier is called a MAC address. On mobile devices, it can also be referred to as Wi-Fi addresses. It is a 12 digit string that will include numbers and letters. It will also be separated from the colon.
How To Check Huawei Mobile MAC Address
- Locate and tap the Settings app.
- Scroll down and click on ‘System.’
Then tap About Phone (in some phones, you can find it as ‘About Device’).
The MAC address is listed under WiFi Address.