- Ufone provides various SMS bundles on the basis of their customer’s needs.
- The code to send the remaining SMS in Ufone is 606.
- You can check the remaining SMS by this code irrespective of the SMS bundle you have subscribed to.
Sometimes you subscribe to Ufone SMS packages and then after some time wants to check SMS usage details but you don’t know the procedure. We know how hard this situation is and that’s why we have come up with this article to share how to check the remaining SMS in Ufone.
Ufone provided various SMS bundles according to their user’s needs such as daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and yearly SMS package. You can check the remaining SMS of all these packages by the same method.
If you want to know Ufone SMS check Karne ka Tarika, please scroll down.
How To Check Remaining SMS In Ufone
You should check your remaining Ufone SMS after some time because most people send the allowed limit of SMS and then they are charged a lot of balance unknowingly.
To check the SMS usage details of your subscribed SMS package, you need to know the exact code for it. The Ufone SMS check karne ka code is 606. And below is the method to check the remaining SMS in Ufone.
- Go to your messaging app.
- In new message, send a blank message to 606 from your ufone number.
- Within thirty minutes, you will get a message from ufone including your remaning SMS details and expiry detail of your bundle.
On every SMS query, you will be charged R 0.5+tax.
|Ufone SMS Check||606||0.5+Tax|