If you’ve received a demand notice from a Pakistani electricity company such as WAPDA, MEPCO, LESCO, FESCO, GEPCO, K-Electric, IESCO, PESCO, HESCO, QESCO, or SEPCO, you may be wondering how to check its authenticity and avoid overcharges.
In this article, i’ll guide you through the process of checking demand notices in Pakistan and provide useful information on dealing with electricity companies.
What is Demand Notice?
A demand notice, also known as a demand note, is issued to customers to request payment for services such as a new connection or attribute change.
This notice may include charges for consumption deposits, service line charges, or estimation charges.
Its purpose is to inform customers of their outstanding payments and provide a deadline for payment.
Demand Notice Wapda Price
If you have received a demand notice from WAPDA, it’s important to note that the price of the notice is typically around 5000 Rs. in PKR.
The demand notice is issued to remind customers of the outstanding amount due on their electricity bill.
Non-payment of the amount on time can result in disconnection of your electricity supply and additional reconnection fees.
Therefore, it is recommended that you pay the due amount as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience.
How can I check my Wapda demand notice?
If you’re wondering how you can check your WAPDA demand notice, the good news is that you can check it online.
You can visit the website http://www.enc.com.pk/track_application.php to track your WAPDA demand notice.
Once you are on the website, you will need to enter the application reference number or the consumer number, and the website will display the details of your demand notice.
This online service makes it easier for customers to check their WAPDA demand notice without having to visit the WAPDA office physically.
It’s important to keep track of your demand notice and pay the amount due on time to avoid any inconvenience.
You can easily check your demand notice for any electricity company in Pakistan on the official portal. The portal provides a convenient way to keep track of your electricity bills and payment status.
To check your demand notice, simply visit the website of your electricity company and log in to your account using your account number or CNIC. Once logged in, you can view your current and previous bills, payment history, and any outstanding balances.
It’s a quick and easy way to stay on top of your electricity bills and ensure timely payment.
There are several electricity companies in Pakistan that provide electricity to different regions of the country. Some of the major companies include:
- Karachi Electric (KE)
- Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO)
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
- Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
- Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
Each of these companies has its own unique service area and customer base. However, the process of checking your demand notice and making payments is similar for all companies and can be easily done through their online portals or at their offices.
What is the fee for electricity demand notice?
Have you been wondering about the fee for your electricity demand notice? The current fee for the notice is approximately 5000 Rs. in PKR.
Application for New Electricity Meter Connection
- Visit the website of your electric company or go to the nearest office to obtain the application form for a new connection.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately, providing all necessary information such as your name, address, and load requirements.
- Attach the required documents such as a copy of your CNIC, property ownership documents, and a load demand calculation.
- Submit the application form and required documents at the nearest office or through an authorized representative.
- After the submission of the application, a representative from the electric company will visit your premises for inspection and verification of the provided information.
- Upon successful verification, the electric company will issue a demand note for the required connection fee.
- After the payment of the connection fee, the electric company will proceed with the installation of the new electricity meter connection.
Note that some electric companies may have slightly different procedures or requirements, so it’s important to check their specific guidelines before applying for a new electricity meter connection.
In conclusion, it’s important to regularly check your Wapda demand notice to stay aware of your electricity bills and avoid any inconvenience caused by late payments or disconnections.
By using the official Wapda portal, you can easily access and monitor your demand notice and payment status, ensuring timely and hassle-free bill payments.
Additionally, if you have any concerns or queries regarding your demand notice, you can always contact Wapda customer support for assistance.
So don’t wait any longer and check your Wapda demand notice today to stay on top of your electricity bills.