- In 2021, Ufone facilitates jazz users to convert their sim to Ufone in 2 ways.
- You can convert your jazz sim to Ufone online.
- Or you can do the conversion manually from your mobile phone.
- Ufone also has a Ufone sim convert offer 2021.
All the networks in Pakistan are kept on introducing different packages at different prices. So there are a lot of reasons due to which people decide to change their network. As Some networks are moved to 4G, some are still 3G networks. Some found their network call and SMS plans expensive. However, some people are facing the signal problem. In this article, I will tell you How to Convert jazz sim to Ufone.
How to convert your Jazz SIM to Ufone?
There are two ways to convert jazz sim to Ufone. Let’s discuss them one by one.
1st Method To Convert Mobilink Sim To Ufone
- Type “MNP” and send it to 667
- Forward the reply to 76333 from jazz number along with your name and CNIC number.
- Then Call “03312361236” from the same jazz number you want to convert into Ufone, your port in request will be noted.
- Then Visit your nearest Ufone franchise along with your CNIC and convert your jazz sim to Ufone.
2nd Method To Convert Jazz Sim To Ufone Online
In 2021, besides the old method of sim conversion, Ufone has introduced MNP online portal. On this portal, you can submit your port-in request online by filling a form.
Below are the steps to do so:
- Head to Port in to Ufone 4G.
- Fill the given form.
- Write MNP in the message and send it to 667.
- You will receive the following information as a reply: Mobile Number, Name, CNIC & SIM Number.
- Forward the above SMS to 76333 to complete your MNP request process.
Ufone Sim Convert Offer 2021
Ufone has a sim convert to Ufone offer in 2021. In this offer, it gives Rs. 50 balance to its prepaid customers on first call activation.