- You can download an entire playlist from youtube with IDM.
- To download a youtube playlist with IDM, you need to paste the URL of that playlist in Youtube multi downloader.
- It will provide you a link, paste that link in your IDM and the download will start.
Are you someone who loves to keep a whole playlist of your favorite songs at hand? Or do you like to download playlists of your favorite tutorials from youtube? If yes, we are on the same page.
To keep the playlists handy, you can download them on your PC and laptop with IDM. Internet Download Manager boosts download speed up to five times, and it can save you precious time. That’s why it’s a perfect tool for downloading long playlists and HD videos.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download youtube playlist with IDM so that you can save your time by fast downloading speed.
Table of Contents
Steps To Download Youtube Playlist With IDM
Maybe you’ve never used IDM before, or you know how to download a single video, but you’re not sure how to download an entire playlist. It’s not complex at all. In this article, we’ll show you the fastest way to do it.
Before starting the process, remember that you need to use Youtube Multi downloader to generate a download link of your desired youtube playlist.
About Youtube Multi Downloader
Youtube multi downloader is an easy-to-use and free tool for education purposes. In addition, it allows you to decide the quality and format of the video.
Take into consideration, however, that some formats only download pictures without sound. So make sure you read everything carefully.
- Go to YouTube.
- Open the playlist.
- Copy playlist URL.
- Open YouTube Multi Downloader.
- Select Playlist Downloader.
- Paste the URL.
- Click on Download.
- The URL will convert into another, possibly longer, link.
- Copy that new link.
Now, you’re ready to open Internet Download Manager and download that playlist. Once you open IDM, here’s what you have to do:
- Go to Tool Bar.
- Click on Tasks.
- Click on Add Batch Download from Clipboard.
- That will open the link with all videos from the playlist.
- Click on Check All if you want to download the entire playlist or deselect the videos you’d like to omit.
- Click on OK.
- IDM will now ask you to add a file to the queue. You can select an existing queue, or create a new one.
- Click on OK.
- Your download will start automatically.
Now all you have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for the downloading to complete.
IDM is a fantastic tool for downloading. However, we have to remind you that the free trial lasts only thirty days, and at the end of that period, you’ll have to buy the premium version if you want to keep using this service, or you can register IDM without a serial key.
So we are wrapping up for today. We hope this article has helped you to download a youtube playlist with IDM. But if you still have any queries, don’t hesitate to comment below.