Higher Education Commission has announced the postdoctoral fellowships 2021 for the students of the AJK and Pakistani nationals. But, on the other hand, you can apply before the last date of 20 September 2021.
After this date, no application will receive by the administration. Furthermore, you can submit the online applications because biological applications will not process by the administration.
In addition, the criteria of eligibility and how to apply online have existed on this page while further read the HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 below the content.
HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021
Higher Education Commission announces the HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021, which is being facilitated according to the below-given Schedule 2021. According to the Below given Schedule, All the Applications are According to the Program.
But now, due to some reasons Schedule Of HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 Submissions Date is changed in the second official’s Advertisement given at the end.
|Keeping in view the problems faced by applicants in obtaining NOCs, the applicants are allowed to submit applications latest by September 20, 2021, without NOCs. However, they must forward NOCs (if any) via email to [email protected] as soon as possible but not later than October 5, 2021.|
The project offers 1000 fellowships over five years. These fellowships are offered on open merit at the national level. Seventy percent of slots are reserved for faculty members of public sector universities and institutes.
Private universities are given 15 percent slots, and 15 percent of these slots are kept for public sector R&D organizations (recognized by the Pakistan Council of Science and Technology).
- To provide an opportunity to work in well-equipped research laboratories of the world and to work in new/ emerging fields.
- To address the issues of retention of qualified faculty members, by the capacity building of the faculty.
- To develop further foreign linkages through placement of PhD students and other researchers at the host institution.
- To enhance the quality of learning and teaching across the institutions
Batch III of the Postdoctoral Fellowships Program (Phase III) will be announced on September 5, 2021. The portal will remain open for the period September 5to20, 2021. The eligible candidates are advised to keep their applications complete in all respects and have the following documents/online profile prepared/ready for timely submission of application:
- Research Proposal as per format (Click download button Given Below Pdf format) or (msword format)
- Valid Invitation/acceptance letter in the relevant field from top 200 QS world ranked universities. The letter must be on University letterhead duly signed by host supervisor/ authorized official of concerned university clearly indicating the name of host supervisor. The letter dated within last six months will be considered valid. However, the recipients will be required to ensure that the offer is also confirmed on the online portal as and when opened for this purpose.
- Host supervisor CV
- Updated/ accurate self CV
- Updated Profile on HEC online portal i.e personal profile, education, employment history, publications.
- Five years’ recognized experience in the online profile at HEC in case of foreign PhD.
- NOC from relevant section(s) of HEC in case any scholarships/financial support/research grant (as PI or Co-PI) has been availed/ is being availed from HEC (Conditional NOC will not be accepted).
- Attested PhD Degree/ Foreign PhD degree & transcript with authentic translation
- Equivalence Certificate (in case of foreign PhD)
- Duty Resumption Notification (Only for the applicants who have completed PhD during service after obtaining study leave)
- Experience Certificates (Only for foreign PhD degree holders in support of their claim of five years’ recognized work experience)
- NOC from employer.
Please carefully read all pages for complete details. Please also note that the portal will be opened for a specific duration according to Pakistan Standard Time (PST), and the last date will not be extended in any case.
Therefore, please apply as soon as the advertisement is floated. It is worth mentioning that ONLY applications submitted on research.hec.gov.pk will be considered for further processing.
- If you have done the P.hD from HEC or a foreign country but the degree is verified from HEC that is eligible to send the application.
- If you have got the education in private and government university that is applicable.
- If you have already got the scholarship from another organization then HEC will not process your application.
- The above 45 Year students are not eligible for the applications.
- Five years of experience is must require after complete the degree of P.hD
How to Apply?
- Firstly open this link and apply online research.hec.gov.pk
- After the fill, the online application fee challan will show on your screen while the amount of challan is 1000 rupees into the account of 1742-79001334-01 Habib bank limited.
- Just those applications will process who will submit through the portal while the physical applications will not process.
Last Date to Apply Online
For the students’ knowledge, 20 September 2021 is the last date of the applications as well as if they extend the last date of the registration, then we will share it on this page. In addition, few days are left.
Complete details of the HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 are mentioned on this page. After completing the application process, they will take the interview and then issue the list for candidates eligible for this program.
Most important, when you apply, then give the complete, valid details because if you give the wrong details, then.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM PHASE-III – Contact
For any query feel free to contact
HEC Call Center UAN: 051-111-119-432 OR 0334-111-9432
Ms. Sara Siraj Abbasi ( Assistant Project Manager )
HRD Division: Higher Education Commission, Pakistan H-9, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]
7 Years in Digital Marketing, Blogger, Gamer, Entrepreneur, Creative SEO Strategist, ScorpioVirgo