Netflix has been all-time favorite movie and seasons streaming site. And one of the best ways to watch and enjoy Netflix is watching on a smart TV.
Watching Netflix on a smart tv enables you to enjoy your favorite movie/season without headphones or a small device. So even your whole family can watch their favorite season on a single tv.
But sometimes, you need to change your Netflix account on smart tv. And if you don’t know how do you change Netflix account on a smart tv, don’t worry.
This article will share a quick tutorial on how to change Netflix accounts on a smart TV. So if you are interested, read along!
How Do You Change Netflix Accounts On A Smart TV 2023
To change Netflix accounts on a smart TV, you first need to log out from Netflix on tv. Then after logging out from an account, you can log in with another account.
To log out of Netflix on TV, follow the below steps.
- Open Netflix on your TV and choose a profile from your collection.
- Press Left on your remote control once the Netflix home page has loaded to bring up the sidebar.
- Scroll down and click Get Help.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that appears and click Sign out.
- Confirm that you want to log out.
Following the above steps will redirect you to the Get Started screen. Now to change Netflix accounts, sign in with a different user.
Pretty Simple, Huh?
Another way to log out of Netflix on tv is by using the Netflix website. Using the Netflix website will enable you to sign out from all devices. Below is the procedure to do so.
- Visit the Netflix website on a computer and log in to your account.
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner after opening any profile.
- Choose an account from the drop-down menu.
- Click Sign out of all Devices on the page that appears.
To conclude, changing Netflix accounts on a smart tv isn’t rocket science. You can do this by logging out of Tv and then logging in back with another account of your choice.
I hope this article has resolved your query and you will not find any difficulty with the procedure now. Still, if you have any confusion, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.