Stealing someone’s Wifi password isn’t a difficult task nowadays that’s why there is a possibility that someone is using your PTCL Wifi without your permission and knowledge. So it is very important to keep track of how many devices are connected to WiFi PTCL.
And if you don’t know how to do then here is the definite article on How To Check How Many Devices Are Connected To WiFi PTCL 2022.
Complete Process To Check Who Is Using Your WiFi PTCL Broadband Internet 2022
This method works on all internet service providers like PTCL Broadband, DSL, EVO, TPLink, or other ISP’s.
- First thing first, you need to login into your internet service provider account by typing “192.168.1.1” into the address bar.
- A pop up will appear which will ask you to type username and password.
- If you have old device then by default your username and password is “admin“.
- If you are using the new device then your Username is “admin” and password will be written on the back of the router.
- After login successfully click on the Device Info button.
- Now click on “DHCP” it will show you how many people are using your WiFi connection.
If these are your authorized users then you don’t need to worry. If you notice any anonymous users or unauthorized persons then you must need to change your WiFi password and make the password very strong so that no one can break it.
You May Also Want To Read
Here was the Step by step guide to check who is using your WiFi PTCL Broadband Internet. If you saw any unauthorized device connected to your PTCL wifi then immediately change your password to keep it secure from any anonymous access.