If you are a Mardan board student and want to check your result by SMS but don’t know how to do it, you are on the right page. Here we will share complete and detailed information about how to check mardan board result on SMS 2022.
Table of Contents
About Mardan Board (BISE Mardan)
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an autonomous entity of the Ministry of Education, created under ordinance ACT 1990.
BISE Mardan has administrative and financial jurisdiction over the organization, regulation, development, and control of Intermediate and Secondary Education and the administration of examinations in its affiliated schools.
How To Check Mardan Board Result On Sms 2022
Result through SMS is a novel service that allows students to receive their required educational board or university results via SMS from any mobile network.
Students will receive their results by texting BISEM with their roll number to 9818 or 8583.
You can get your F.A/F.sc academic result (SMS) with single short message service. Simply text your roll number to 9818 to receive your detailed results in a single text message.
Steps To Check Mardan Board Result On Sms 2022
Follow the steps below to check Mardan board result on SMS 2022.
Step 1: The user/student will text his or her roll number to 9818 and receive the necessary information/results on his or her phone.
- For example, send BISEM 126742 to 9818 in a message.
Step 2: The user will receive an automated message with all the details about the student’s results.
Benefits Of Checking Result On SMS For Students
- It’s simple to find. Receive the results through SMS at any time and from any location.
- Saving time. No need to look through the gazette.
- It is economical. It is less expensive than the traditional method of collecting results, including travel expenses, time, and result display fees.
- A simple and user-friendly approach.
- Students, friends, and relatives can get quick results anytime and from anywhere.
Benefits Of Checking Result On SMS For Educational Institutes
- Provide efficient service with no cost or with minimal resources.
- The result was declared on time.
- Printing costs are eliminated.
- Gazette distribution is no longer available.
- Reduce HR costs.
- Reduce the high cost of Internet bandwidth.
- An extensive database.