How to Check SIMs on CNIC In 2023
Do you want to know how to check SIMs on CNIC?
Let’s Find Out!
Want to find out the total number of SIMs registered against your CNIC? So here are some solutions to check sims written against your National CNIC.
In 2014 PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Authority began Biometric Verification System (BVS) for new SIM Registrations. Also, the Supreme court of Pakistan ordered nobody can register more than 5 SIMs. These were some initiatives to stop illegal activities.
Here is the statement of the PTA.
New SIMS are being issued through Biometric Verification System: Islamabad: All new SIMs are being issued through Biometric Verification System (BVS) which was implemented on August 1, 2014 across the country.Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
How to check SIMs on CNIC 2023?
To check registered sims against your CNIC, PTA launched an online web tool and an SMS service. Where you can easily check the Numbers of SIMS Registered on your CNIC.
Let’s Discuss the methods of SIM checking.
How to check SIMs on CNIC via SMS?
Here is a short guide to finding out the number of SIMs registered against your CNIC via SMS.
- Goto the message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any Dashes or hyphens.
- Once type the CNIC number in the Message Text Area, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.
NOTE: Please note that you will be charged PKR 2 + tax for each SMS you send to 668.
If you find out that the number of SIMs issued against your CNIC is more than the current number of SIM cards you use, you must contact the Customer Service Centre of the respective Company Operator. And ask them to block the SIM.
How to check SIMs on CNIC Online?
Here is a short guide to finding out the number of SIMs registered against your CNIC Online using a Web Tool by PTA.
This tool is for national residents and those who are foreign visitors to Pakistan.
For National, Residents Choose the CNIC option.
For foreign, visitor Choose the Foreign ID option.
Here are the steps.
- Choose the Desired option.
- Enter the CNIC or Foreign ID number in the input field.
- Pass the Google reCAPTCHA
- Hit or click the Submit Button.
- Check your sims online on This Page.
After clicking or hitting the submit tool, you will find your fetch your data and show you in a table that looks like this.