There can be many possible reasons why you want to leave the crew in PUBG. Whatever the reason may be, here is how to leave crew in PUBG mobile 2022.
You may want to leave your crew if don’t play these days or aren’t good enough to hang with you anymore. We have created a simple yet useful guide to teach how to leave crew in PUBG Mobile 2022.
Tencent Games has been overwhelming the versatile gaming experience with its multiplayer well-known games, PUBG portable, and Call Of Duty versatile. Players from around the globe have been on this game since the lockdown started. In light of PUBG portable’s ubiquity, the producers have been continually dealing with new updates and increases for the game.
How To Leave Crew In PUBG Mobile 2022 Step-By-Step
If you want to leave the crew in PUBG mobile, follow the below steps. But remember that if you are the leader of your crew, you have to nominate a new leader before exiting.
Steps To Leave Crew In PUBG Mobile 2022
- Open PUBG mobile on your device.
- On the main screen, you will see the option Crew on the right-hand side. Click on it.
- A new window will open in front of you including the crew details such as information, challenge, verification, etc. But you will not find the Leave Crew option there.
- Don’t worry, to leave the crew, click on your profile icon.
- Here you will see two options. Player profile and Leave Crew.
- Click on the second option and you will leave the crew successfully.
So this was the complete procedure of how to leave crew in PUBG mobile. If you are looking for the best mobiles for PUBG in Pakistan under 30000, read this article.
We hope this article has helped you. If you want to stay updated with the latest tech trends and How-To guides, go through our posts and you’ll find an amazing collection.