Upaisa is a mobile account that you can open with your Ufone number, and it allows you to perform mobile banking right from your mobile phone.
So even if you don’t have a smartphone but want to enjoy mobile banking facilities, you can create a Upaisa account. And here is how to open a Upaisa account in 2021.
Upaisa is a mobile account that performs transactions such as transferring money, receiving money, and paying your bills right through your mobile, even if it is not a smartphone.
Perks Of Opening Upaisa Account
By creating a Upaisa account, you can
- Transfer money to another mobile account.
- Transfer money to anyone via yours and the receivers CNIC and mobile number.
- Pay Utility Bills.
- Make donations.
- Shop online.
- InterBank Funds Transfer (IBFT) facility.
How To Open A Upaisa Account
You can open a Upaisa account free of cost. But you need to have your original CNIC and a Ufone sim to create an account.
Steps To Create Upaisa Account
- Dial *786# to register your account.
- Enter 1 to agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Enter CNIC Issuance Date.
When the account opening process is completed, customers will receive an account opening confirmation message, after which they can dial *786# to create their UPaisa Mobile PIN.
Your account has now been created; you can use the services provided through the UPaisa account.