Hotspot Setup In Android – Android Mobile mein Hotspot Kaise 2022 connect kare – How often we are faced with unavailability of the internet service, or the internet is such snail-paced that it hinders the task to be performed. Of course, that’s because of the limited internet coverage. But that is fine because you can avail of other facilities to aid working and tasks.
For instance, mobile hotspot facility. Nowadays, mobile networks have better coverage and quality internet services than traditional broadband internet networks. Therefore, in the absence of a normal internet connection, you can resort to the mobile hotspot utility, which allows you to share the mobile’s internet with any other device you are working on.
It is normal if we don’t know the full use of any electronic device or the android. To bring into use this hotspot option, there are a few easy steps to be followed. Android Mobile mein Hotspot Kaise connect kare
1. First and foremost is to click on the “settings” of your android phone. You can also quickly access it through a top-down tap on the screen.
2. After opening the settings, you will see the very first option, “Connections.” Click on it.
3. This will open a series of options for you. You need to tap on “Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.”
4. After tapping the above option, the first option you will see would be the “Mobile Hotspot.” Slide it to the right to turn it ON. This will make your device available for internet connectivity.
5. Turn on the wifi option on the device you want to connect, and then tap on the desired device (Mobile Hotspot phone) resonating the wifi signals.
6. The system will require a password to connect, which can be seen by tapping on the “Mobile Hotspot” option. By inserting the password, you are connected to the mobile hotspot.
Congrats, you are connected to the internet. If the method mentioned above doesn’t work, redo the process or turn the wifi option On and Off to set up a mobile hotspot.