Do you want to share your balance with your loved one but wonder what the code of zong balance share is or how to share zong balance? Then, you are at the right place.
The basic idea behind this service and its name is to stay connected with your loved ones all the time.
There’s no need to worry if your loved one has run out of Zong SIM credit because you can share the balance right from your Zong SIM to their number whenever you want.
Zong Balance Share Code 2021
If you want to share your Zong balance with another person who also has the Zong SIM using Zong balance share code 2021, please follow these steps:
- Dial *828# Zong balance share code from your phone:
- Enter the phone number of the receiver.
- Insert the amount that you want to send.
- Now reply with “1” to verify the balance transfer.
Zong Yaari Load Charges
When you share a balance with someone using the Zong Yaari load, the company charges Rs.2+Tax on each successful transfer.
Zong Balance Share Mechanics
- This service is available for prepaid customers. (Receiver and sender both).
- Minimum transferable amount: Rs.10/-.
- Maximum transferable amount: Rs.200/-.
- The customer must have Rs.5/- least remaining balance in his account after Yaari Load.
- Facility not available for Employee/Dealer/ Service tariff package/Franchise/Dealer & Franchise families tariffs .
- Customers can perform five transactions per day.
People Also Ask About Zong Balance Share
You can not share zong balance online. For sharing balance, you always need to dial the zong balance share code from your phone.