If you are searching how I use Grammarly on my phone a lot lately, then it seems your search ends here.
Whether you’re posting a Facebook message for the world to see, texting your boss, or responding to an important client’s email, you always want to look polished and professional, even on your phone. That’s where the Grammarly keyboard comes. And if you don’t know how to use Grammarly on mobile, this article is a must-read.
This article will share the complete procedure of installing a Grammarly keyboard on your mobile phone.
Grammarly will examine your writing whenever you type with the keyboard and ensure your message is compelling, clear, and mistake-free.
How To Install Grammarly keyboard On Android 2021
Follow the below steps to use Grammarly on your android phone.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “Grammarly.”
- Click Install to download the app on your smartphone.
- After the app is successfully installed, Click get started.
- If you are using Grammarly for the first time, tap Continue with email to create an account. If you previously have a Grammarly account, tap login to the existing account and enter your login details.
- After logging in, Click on Add Grammarly Keyboard.
- Toggle the switch alongside Grammarly on and press OK
- Click Switch Input Methods
- Check the box alongside Grammarly and tap Got it.
- Open any app and press on any text field to start typing.
If you don’t still see a green Grammarly logo in the top left corner of the app, touch on the globe icon on your keyboard and pick the Grammarly Keyboard.
Grammarly is a cloud-based cross-platform writing assistant that analyzes spelling, grammar, engagement, delivery mistakes, punctuation, and clarity. It uses AI to recognize and search for a proper replacement for the error it finds.
As well, Grammarly is a top spelling, plagiarism, and grammar checker. It’ll help you locate and fix errors fast, and it operates everywhere. The free trial is functional too.
Grammarly also enables users to proofread and edit documents for spelling and grammar online, in MS Word, or on Outlook. Grammarly is on purpose to improve lives by improving communication.