Last Updated on 6 days by Sidra Shehzadi
If you have never heard of Jazz drive before, this post is for you. Here we will share how to use jazz drive in 2022. Today’s tech-savvy youth uses a variety of devices and is constantly uploading and downloading data for later use.
The majority of our generation believes that having a huge data store that can be accessed anywhere and at any time is essential. Cloud storage meets this demand by providing portable storage for all of your documents, photos, and music, among other things.
There are various new players in the cloud storage market as a result of the increased demand for online storage, one of which is Jazz. It is the country’s leading telecommunications company, offering users a variety of prepaid and postpaid phone and data services. Jazz, like other cloud providers, offers online data storage that you can manage and optimize without difficulty.
Complete Process To Use Jazz Drive 2022
Here’s how to use Jazz Drive.
You must first create an account on jazz drive in order to use it. Here’s how you can do it.
- Visit the Jazz Drive website to learn more.
- Continue by pressing the enter key.
- Then, to sign up, enter your Jazz phone number.
- After that, you will receive an SMS with a verification code.
- Click on verify after entering the code in the appropriate field.
- You can use the Jazz drive once your account has been set up.
You may access this jazz drive in two ways: through their website and through their mobile app, which is available for both Android and iOS.
How To Use Jazz Drive On PC
The following is a step-by-step guide on installing Jazz drive on your computer.
- Visit the Jazz Drive website.
- Enter your Jazz number to log in.
- The drive home screen will appear after you log in.
- You can drag and drop the file you want to save to the cloud or click the upload sign at the top of the screen to save your files to the cloud.
- The next stage will offer you to select an option such as “upload files,” “upload folders,” or “see Facebook stuff.”
- Select the file or folder you’d want to save to the cloud now.
- Wait for the uploading procedure to finish.
- You can access the files whenever and wherever you choose after they’ve been posted.
How To Use Jazz Drive On Mobile
Depending on your device, you can get the Jazz drive app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. See the instructions below for the whole method.
- Get the app on your phone.
- Run the app on your smart device once it has been downloaded.
- Use your Jazz number to log in.
- After you’ve signed in, you’ll need to upload the files you’d like to store to the cloud.
- Select the files you wish to save by tapping upload.
- You can open the selected files in your Jazz drive account once they have been uploaded.
storage in the cloud
Jazz Drive Price 2022
Jazz offers a one-day free trial, after which you will be charged Rs 5+ tax each day. You can, however, cancel your subscription at any moment.
Customers on postpaid plans will pay Rs. 100+Tax per month for unlimited storage and a one-day free trial.
That concludes the discussion. This is all about the Jazz drive and how to use it. Let us know if you have any queries on the issue in the comments section. For further information, keep an eye on this space.
7 Years in Digital Marketing, Blogger, Gamer, Entrepreneur, Creative SEO Strategist, ScorpioVirgo