Are you in need to verify your national identification documents? You may be asked to verify your NADRA CNIC for the kamyab jawan program or ehsas amdan program. SO if you are looking for a complete guide on how to verify CNIC in Pakistan, your search ends here.
Now you can verify all of the identity documents using NADRA’s online portal without any hassle. This article will share how to verify CNIC from NADRA online 2022.
Table of Contents
How To Verify Your CNIC From Nadra Online 2022
This system is an online portal where you can create an account to avail of different NADRA services such as applying for a Child Registration Certificate or for the Family Registration Certificate. The first step of verifying the CNIC with the NADRA online service is to create an account on the website. Below is how to do that.
Step 1: Pak Identity Registration Procedure 2022
- Open the link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.
- Click on ‘Create a New Account’.
- Next up, you have to fill out a form and provide all the details such as your name, mobile number, Date of Birth etc.
- When you’re done entering all the information, you have to click on ‘save and continue’.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Verify’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
Once you’re done with the account registration process, you have to log in to your account to avail of the online services. To do that, enter the email and password and click on ‘login’.
Step 2: Verifying CNIC Online 2022
- After logging in, you need to accept the terms and conditions of the service. Select the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” box by clicking on it.
- Now click on ‘Accept and Continue’.
- Next up, you will see different options on the screen such as applying for CNIC online, Family Registration Certificate and Verisys services.
- Click on ‘Verisys Services’.
- On the next screen, you shall be asked to top up your account using the credit/debit card or by using ‘NADRA e-Sahulat’ service.
- After paying the fee with your debit or credit card, you shall have to fill in the required details.
- In the next step, you will have to sign the declaration.
- Once that’s done, you shall be able to view all the desired information.
So we hope now you understand the complete procedure to verify the CNIC with NADRA online in 2022. The online nadra portal enables you to verify your CNIC in 2 steps only without any hassle.