Jazz has introduced a new service that will let users to identify the unknown caller. Jazz Caller Name 2021 Service will Let You Check the Identity of Unknown Callers. This service will show you the name of unknown caller.
Jazz Caller Name Service 2021
How to Activate Jazz Caller Name 2021
- Users can activate this service by Dialing *7773#. Or users can activate this service by sending “SUB” to 7773
How to De-Activate Jazz Caller Name 2021
- Users can de-activate this service by dialing *7773*5# or by sending “UNSUB” to 7773
Service Charges Jazz Caller Name 2021
- Prepaid users can activate this service in Rs.0.99 Inclusive of Tax/Day
- Postpaid users can activate this service in Rs.35.85 Inclusive of Tax
Terms and Condition:
- This service is available for Jazz and warid Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
- Data used to display name is not from Jazz or warid customer database.
- Based on the handset type, behavior of the flash message display can vary.
- Moreover, Data is not sourced from any Jazz or warid database.
- Service does not take data/contact information from user’s address book.
- However, No information will be displayed on flash, in case incoming caller’s name is not available in the database.
- Jazz is not using any information provided by customer at any stage to display name of any customer.
- By subscribing to Jazz Caller Name service user understands and also allows that the service will search for the relevant numbers in the crowd sourced database. Moreover, Jazz shall not assume any liability for any error, inaccuracies or non-availability of certain information.
- Results are on best effort basis.
- In case if an incoming caller is not identified then no flash message will be displayed.
- The service utilizes its global database to identify caller ID (name) of incoming calls for the subscriber.
With an academic background in IT, I have a special corner for tech and information technology in my heart. That’s the main reason why I am so passionate about new advancements and researches in this filed and then pen down them to spread the awarness.