Last Updated on 2 weeks by Iqra Mumtaz
Jazz, Pakistan’s leading digital communications company provides the best and most secure cellular and digital services to its customers. So, if you’re a new Jazz user looking to inquire about your remaining balance but don’t know how to do it, then here’s Jazz check balance Code 2022.
Jazz Check balance Code Details 2022
Following are some of the USSD Unstructured supplementary service data codes for prepaid customers to check their remaining balance.
|111 (Jazz helpline)||Rs. 0.72|
First step check balance code 2022
Read the following instructions to check your Jazz balance.
- Go to your mobile phone dialer and dial *111#.
- Upon dialing the USSD code, you will be able to see the remaining balance on your device screen.
Second step check balance code 2022
This is the Jazz WhatsApp self-service method through which prepaid account users can easily find out their balance and all the package details. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Open WhatsApp on your smart device.
- Once you’ve opened it, add this contact number in your directory (03003008000).
- After adding the number, message “Hi” to this number.
- Finally, type “4” and press the send button. All balance details will appear on your screen.
With an academic background in IT, I have a special corner for tech and information technology in my heart. That’s the main reason why I am so passionate about new advancements and researches in this filed and then pen down them to spread the awarness.