Are you searching for a jazz monthly package for 800 rupees? If yes, luckily jazz has exactly what you want with Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus offer 2021.
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus 2021 gives you 15 GB DATA, 5000 Jazz Mins, 300 Other Network Mins, and 5000 SMS for Rs.800 (Incl. Tax).
This article will share how to subscribe jazz monthly super duper plus 2021 and status check code.
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Details 2021
With the Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer, use the best 4G internet, call your loved ones on any network and send SMS for an entire month without any hassle at an affordable rate of 800 rupees only.
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Subscribe & Unsubscribe Code 2021
The subscribe and unsubscribe code of jazz monthly super duper plus offer 2021 is given below.
• Subscription: Dial *707#
• Un-Subscription: Dial *707*4#
• Status String: Dial *707*2#
• Info Code *707*3#
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer Balance Check 2021
Check Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer Mobilink Jazz remaining minutes, SMS and Mbs for mobile internet package then you simply need following to check balance:
• Dial *111# and submit the code by pressing the call button.
• Now wait for a few seconds to get a summary of the remaining account balance.
• Go to the dialer and call at 123
• Every time you dial *111# or call at 123 to check the remaining balance, you are charged 0.12 Rs +tax.
Terms & Conditions Of Jazz Monthly Super Duper Plus Offer 2021
• When the customers dial *707#, they will subscribe to Monthly Super Duper Offer for exact 30 calendar days and this offer will expire on midnight of 30th calendar day (including subscription day).
• This offer is non-recursive and customers will dial *707# again to get the offer again.
• All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and they will expire at 23:59 hours of the 30th calendar day.
• Free Minutes / SMS / data will be used 24 hours a day (no time limit).
• Limited time offer and it can be changed anytime.
• No call setup charges are applicable.
• Free data MBs are provided for 2G/3G/4G.
• Overage of Rs 1/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
• Actual internet speed will depend on different factors like SIM, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
• If you do not subscribe to any bundle, base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB