- You can recharge a Telenor card in 2 ways in 2021.
- First, you can load a Telenor card online through the MY TELENOR app.
- Or you can dial the Telenor card load code 2021 to recharge your Telenor balance.
Do you want to learn how to load a Telenor card? If yes, you have reached the right spot. This article will share 2 ways to load Telenor card in 2021.
How To Load Telenor Card
Let’s discuss both ways to recharge Telenor card in detail.
Telenor Card Load Online
You can load your Telenor credit card online with the help of the MY TELENOR app.
With the “My Telenor” app, you can monitor your usage details, activate or deactivate offers and recharge your balance as well. My Telenor app makes it simpler for us to manage all contact number-related affairs without the hassle of memorizing USSD strings. How to recharge your mobile credit using this app? Find out by reading the following directions.
- Android and iOS smartphone users can download the “My Telenor” app from Google Play Store and App Store correspondingly.
- Just search “My Telenor” in the Play Store or App Store and install the app in your smartphone.
- After downloading it, run the app on your smartphone.
Enter your Telenor number and log in to the app.
Once you are in the app, you will notice the recharge option provided on the app dashboard. Tap on it.
Then select the “pay by scratch card” option by clicking on it.
Finally, enter the 14 digit code on the scratch card and touch on “recharge” to complete the process.
Telenor Card Load Code Free 2021
If you don’t want to load your Telenor credit card online, you can dial the Telenor card load code to recharge the card free in 2021.
- Open the phone dialer on your phone.
- Dial *555* followed by the number written on the scratch card and then dial #.
- Afterward, tap on the call icon, and the Telenor card will be loaded successfully.