PM Pakistan Imran Khan has announced the Internship Program so that is why you can get Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Apply Online Registration along with the eligibility criteria and all other information you wanted to know about this Scheme from this page.
The purpose of this Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme under which selected candidates can do internships in well-known organizations is to provide benefits to the Fresh as well as the Unemployed educated person.
So that is why if you have completed your 16 years of Education or have done Matric with Diploma from any government recognized college then you would be able to apply for this Prime Minister Internship Program 2022.
The training program of the selected candidates under this scheme will be one year (12 months) and on each month each internee will be able to get Rs 12000/- stipend from the government against their working. This Internship Program will select candidates from the Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, ICT, AJK. The total number of candidates who will get benefits from this program will be 20000.
Table of Contents
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2022
Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced an internship program and those people who have completed a BA degree will apply. In addition, PM has just announced in a previous speech but the government is now working on this project.
On the other hand, the Prime minister said that government will give 30000 thousand rupees monthly to the people who will do internships.
PM Youth Internship Apply Online Registration
For Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Apply Online Registration you have to register yourself Via online so just click on the link below and fill out the application form as provided to you and then your application would be submitted at the end of the process.
PM Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidates who have completed thier BA from any HEC Recognized University Or College.
- Those candidates who have done Matric and have Diploma for Associate Engineering of 3 years.
- The age of the applying candidates must not be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should be the national of Pakistan
- No Gender Discrimination here in this Internship Scheme so that is why both male and female candidates are appreciated to apply
- candidates should not have availed any Training Program under the Government Youth Training Program before this
- Candidates should not be employed in any Government or Private Organization in Pakistan
- Students should have completed their educational career as a result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
Monthly Stipend for Prime Minister Internship Program 2022
All those candidates who will be selected in the PM Internship Program will be able to get Rs. 30000/- each month
Under the Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2022, all the candidates are able to work with the leading Private as well as government organizations as this will allow them to enter into the organization and learn about the strategies, Know how to work in a group, and other capabilities that will be very useful for each of them in their next practical life.