Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad (QAU) spring and fall admissions 2021 for BS, MS, BBA, LLB, MSc, M Phill, Pharm-D Ph.D., and more undergraduate and postgraduate programs are open now. However, interested candidates who want to enroll in this academic institute must appear first in the entry test.
Admissions are also opened on a Regular & Self Finance basis in various programs. This leading institute was first time set up under the National Assembly ordinance in 1967. Still, it is at the top of the top ten universities in Pakistan by Higher Education Commission HEC ranking.
Here you can find the QAU university admission last date, M.Sc, MS, and B.S fee structure 2021, merit list, entry test date and admission procedure, and guidelines. Quaid e Azam University Islamabad has been a top-ranking HEC university for years.
It holds the title of delivering quality education institute in Pakistan in medical, engineering, and business. Therefore, you can also find the admission last date, admission requirements and criteria, scholarships, jobs, merit list 2021, admission advertisements, and all other important information in one place, including QAU Islamabad jobs.
Quaid-e-Azam University Admission 2021 [Complete Guide]
There are several universities in Pakistan that providing international standard higher education. Still, this university has an eminent name, conveying higher studies in graduate, postgraduate programs for law and business administration. QAU admission 2021 for BS, MS, BBA, LLB, MSc, M Phill, Pharm-D Ph.D.
Programs dates and test dates can find out in the below section, Requirements. Admissions for Regular & Self Finance basis are opened in multiple programs and many courses offered by officials like the school of Medicine, Gender studies, biological sciences, Pakistan studies, and technical education.
All of these programs are teachers by highly motivated, experienced, and professional academic staff. Quaid-e-Azam University has the entire facilities that a student needs. It has fully furnished classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, its transport, and a modern library that’s why it is considered the best university across Pakistan.
Find the QAU university admission the last date to submit forms, fee structure, QAU scholarships, jobs, and admission complete procedure along with the admission criteria and requirement.
QAU Islamabad Admission 2021 Last date
The applications can submit their online admission form for the undergraduate programs of the fall semester. QAU announced admission in several disciplines, including all BS, LLB, Pharm-D, and more. You can seek admission in BS, and also in MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. The latest admission dates are the following.
Alert: QAU admission 2021 Last date is 15 September 2021
QAU Fee Structure 2021
The fee structure of Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad is quite low as compared to the other top universities. QAU has a reasonable fee structure for Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, and LLB programs. The fee structure for some of the programs for National & international students has been mentioned below.
QAU Fee Structure for National Students
- Category-A students (regular) : 26,400/-
- Category-B students (open merit/self finance) : 55,200/-
QAU Fee Structure for Foreign Students
- Category-A students (regular): $680/-
- Category-B/ semester: $2080/-
For details of the fee structure mentioned above, you can visit the official website for undergraduate and master programs 2021. Also, find the detailed Fee Guide here.
QAU Admission Advertisement 2021
Keeping the Last date and the eligibility criteria in mind, applicants should submit the required documents before closing. QAU offers Management Sciences, Computer Sciences, Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, and LLB programs. Find the admission ad published by the Quaid-i-Azam University.
QAU Admission Form 2021 Download
Students can download the admission forms for Pharm-D, Information Technology, B.A, LLB programs, and all others. Check out the eligibility criteria for both national and international students. The other details can be seen from the admission form. Send it before the due date; otherwise, no applications will be entertained.
QAU Prospectus 2021
You can also download the prospectus of Quaide Azam university from Button Given after this paragraph, and Admission forms can also be obtained manually from the main campus. QAU prospectus charges are Rs. 1500. You can get the admission forms from the prospectus and fill them. Then, attach each of the required documents with the form and send them to the official address of the QAU Islamabad campus.
QAU Admission Procedure 2021
The Admission Form, along with Prospectus for all the academic programs, can be obtained from
- Admission forms are available at Habib Bank, Askari Bank, and the university’s admission office at Rs. 2000.
- Download from the QAU Website or from the given link above.
Important Admission Instructions
Every region has its number of fixed seats on the base of which admission on self-finance will be given. QAU will financially support only those who deserve the financial assistance that will take admission regularly. If any student provides wrong information about Itself, then the university can strike off his name.
QAU Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
A candidate with HSSC or equivalent with at least 50 percent marks can submit the admission form before the last date to apply.
QAU undergraduate programs
Department of Biological Sciences
- Department is offering Pharm-D program of 5 years
- F.SC (pre-medical) degree or equivalent from any verified institution.
Department of Social Sciences
- Department of social sciences has announced admission in BS economics, BS business administration with 4 years program and LLB 5 years.
- Interesting candidates who have passed their FA / FSC or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Department of Natural Sciences
- If you have done your FSC Pre-Engineering, ICS, or equivalent degree with at least 2nd division from any recognized institute by HEC then you are eligible to submit your admission forms in your desired program.
- The university has planned that your age should not be exceeded to 22 years.
Eligibility criteria for the Master Programme
- Both Pakistani and Overseas students can apply for Master’s programs at QAU. Students are being given admission on a regular basis as well as a quota. Eligible foreign students admission are accepted on valid visas and NOC from HEC.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder equivalent from any other recognized university, with at least a second division or its equivalent grade, is eligible for admission at QAU Master Programme.
- For more information, about Eligibility criteria click the button given bellow.
Eligibility criteria 2021 for MPhil program
To be eligible for admission to MPhil, a candidate.
- Should have an MA/MSc degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Should have first division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degree programme he as already appeared in.
- Should not have obtained third division in any of the BA/BSc or MA or MSc programs.
- If a student has a third division in FA/FSc, the candidate must have the first division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc; or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degrees.
- he should have passed NTS GAT-General / GRE-General with at least of 50% accumulative score in each mentioned previous test.
Scholarships Program 2021
In collaboration with HEC, a separate office of the Students’ Financial Assistance (OSFA) is established in Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad to provide financial help/Scholarships to the needy and deserving students of the University. Mr. Zulfiqar Ali, Manager (Financial Assistance), is appointed as a focal person to deals with all the financial matters of the needy and deserving students.
QAU Address and Contact Information
for further information, reach on these contacts given below.
7 Years in Digital Marketing, Blogger, Gamer, Entrepreneur, Creative SEO Strategist, ScorpioVirgo