If you are confused because of hundreds of tutorials over the internet on how to recover deleted Facebook ads 2022, this article is for you. It will share the step-by-step procedure to recover deleted Facebook ads and campaigns. This is the easiest and best way to do it. You can easily retrieve your data without any trouble or issue.
The amount of information available on the internet about Facebook ads is astounding. From screenshots to step-by-step tutorials, there are very few topics that aren’t covered in minute detail. One topic that doesn’t seem to get a lot of coverage is how to recover deleted Facebook ads. You may have even found this article because you were looking for directions on how to retrieve your old ads. But if you did, you’re in luck because this guide is going to walk you through every step of the process.
What Are Facebook Ads
Businesses may use Facebook advertisements to promote their products. It assists businesses in reaching out to those who are interested in their goods or services.
To advertise your brand, you must use Facebook Ads Manager to generate ads. If you accidentally deleted a Facebook ads campaign, you’ve come to the right spot. Because I’ll teach you how to retrieve Facebook ads that have been deleted.
It’s not a smart idea to delete your Facebook advertising because you won’t be able to restore them. They are permanently gone once they have been deleted. With the exception of ad metrics, you can still see and restore deleted ad campaigns on Facebook.
How to Recover Deleted Campaign on Facebook 2022
With the exception of ad metrics, follow these simple steps to retrieve your Deleted Facebook campaigns.
- Go to the Facebook Ads Manager by logging into your Facebook account.
- To begin, go to the top left side of the page and click Search and filter.
- Select Delivery from the Filters menu and then Ad Delivery.
- Select ‘Deleted’ from the drop-down menu and click Apply.
- You can now see deleted ad campaigns, select the one you want to restore, and click Edit.
- The ad details will appear on the new screen. Select Duplicate from the ‘three horizontal dots’.
- Select Original campaign in the pop-up box and click Duplicate.
You may simply recover a Facebook Deleted Ad Campaign this way.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you. If you are using Facebook Ads and have determined that your ad was accidentally deleted, we hope it will be easy for you to recover it. In order to protect your Facebook accounts from being hacked, be very careful when deleting something on Facebook!