If you are an active user of the Jazz network, you’re in luck. Among the long list of many advantages that Jazz promises its customers is the one benefit of sharing your Jazz load with another user. This article will give you a comprehensive guide on sharing your Jazz balance with another Jazz user.
The transformation in the telecom sector of Pakistan has done wonders for its users. Everything is literally at our fingertips, no matter what the circumstances. Not only has it made communication easier and effective.
But the use of a mobile phone in managing our daily chores productively is also undeniable. Whether it is about paying bills, transferring money, or booking a flight, we can do everything with literally one tap.
One of the many perks of having a good phone connection is transferring cash from one SIM to another. But, don’t know how to do that? With this step-by-step guide, sharing your Jazz balance with another Jazz user will seem as easy as 123. Quite literally!
Share Your Balance with Jazz
Jazz allows its prepaid customers to share credit with their friends and family in times of need. It is important to remember that this sharing is only allowed and applicable between two Jazz customers. This feature comes in real handy, specifically in emergency circumstances. You never know, it can be a lifesaver for someone!
To Share Jazz Balance
- Make sure you and the party you are sending the credit to has an active prepaid Jazz SIM.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Insert the number and the amount you want to share in the given format: *100*Jazz Number*Amount in Rupees# For Example: *100*03001234567*300#
- After you have inserted the number that you want to send the credit to, along with the amount in rupees, you will see a message box on your screen to confirm Jazz share.
- Type 1 to confirm and proceed.
- Please note that you will be charged Rs. 4.77 + tax/transaction for utilizing this service.
- The limit to share Jazz balance from one number to another is Rs. 500 per transaction.
- You can only share a maximum of Rs. 500 and a minimum of Rs. 15 in a day.
- All prices are exclusive of tax and Jazz can change the codes at any given time.