Last Updated on (14-January-2023)
- You can unlock a Jazz 4G device very easily in 2021.
- Different type of drviers and flash file are used to unlock a Jazz 4G Device.
- Unlocking a Jazz 4G device can be done in 2 ways.
- Firstly, you need to reset your device and connect it to your laptop/PC for unlocking.
- And in a second way, you can directly unlock it without resetting it.
Are you a Jazz 4G device owner? Do you know you can run all network sim on it besides Jazz internet sim? Yes, that’s right. You can use any sim on your Jazz 4G Wingle device, but you need to unlock it first.
Here is an article that will guide you on how to unlock Jazz 4G device free in 2021. We will share two ways to achieve our goal: Unlock a Jazz 4G device in this how-to.
Both these methods apply to all versions of Jazz 4G devices. It means you can unlock any Jazz 4G device by following these methods.
You can unlock These Devices: jazz mf673 b19 unlock, jazz mf673 b21 unlock free, jazz w02-lw43 IMEI repair, jazz Wingle r191j unlock, Jazz Cloud MF673, M10, b21, b22.
- Turn on your Jazz 4G device and link it to a data cable.
- Double click the device icon on your computer or PC to install drivers necessary to unlock the 4G device.
- Make sure that your antivirus software is turned off as it may disturb your installation process.
- You might be needed to first download certain software in order to install the drivers.
- Go to the links given and download Flash File and drivers. This is an important pre-requisite step.
- Extract all the files in the drivers and run them as administrators.
- After you have run all three files, keep your device on and do not disconnect it as your device is copying the data.
- The software will request you to enter a password. Type in asterisk six times ******.
- You will then be requested to Enter Number. Put in the IMEI number provided on the back of your Jazz 4G device.
- Enter your Port number as well. To enter your port number, search in the bar for ‘Computer Device Manager’ and go to the Port tab. You will locate your device number there.
- After you have enrolled your port number, press any key to continue.
- Unplug your device and take out the battery.
- Insert the battery in the device again.
- At the same time long-press the WPS button and the power button for 5 seconds at least.
- You will notice a blue light glowing on your device. Plug it into the computer.
- The device will instinctively start writing the files.
- Once the file writing process is done, your device will be unlocked and ready to run SIM cards of any network.
Unlock Jazz 4G Device for all Versions
You can use this method on any Jazz 4G Device or Wingle Version. However, remember that if you are Installing Firmware, you must match your Version before installing.
1) Download and Install Jazz 4G Device Drivers and Software, which are Given Below.
2) Now, hit the Reset Button, and while keep pressing Button, Insert Jazz 4G Device in PC/Laptop. Then, you will come to the Boot menu. After attaching it to a PC or Laptop, its Red light must start flashing.
If Red Light doesn’t turn On, then you not came into the Boot menu. Retry this method again to come in the boot menu.
3) After performing these Steps Now, Open Downloaded Software and Open “Wingle Flasher. “ It will be open in CMD windows.
4) After 15 – 20 seconds, Your Jazz 4G Device will automatically Unlocked. So now You can insert any Sim Card to Use the Internet with Fast speed.
How To Change the Name and Wi-Fi Password of Your Jazz 4G Device
- Download the ‘Jazz Wi-Fi app’ on your device and install it.
- Open the app and link your Jazz Wi-Fi device with the phone.
- On the top left-hand corner, you will notice a menu bar. Click on it.
- Choose the ‘Settings’ option and tap ‘Wi-Fi settings.
- Change your device name and set a personalized one in the SSID option.
- To change the password, press on the ‘Wi-Fi Key’ and enter a password of your choice.
- To save the settings, click on ‘Apply’.