What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
- Remember your preferences, such as language and location settings
- Analyze how you use our website and improve our website’s performance
- Personalize your experience by showing you content that is relevant to you
- Provide you with targeted advertising
Types of cookies we use We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any errors you encounter. They help us improve our website’s performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as language and location settings. They enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and are used to provide you with targeted advertising.
We use third-party cookies from Google Analytics and other analytics providers to analyze how you use our website and improve our website’s performance. We also use third-party cookies from advertising providers to provide you with targeted advertising.
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is set. However, please note that if you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
Last updated: April 27, 2023 at 8:32 pm