In this article, I will tell you about What is the Famous Food of Islamabad? Pakistan is known for its rich and diverse cuisine. From the spicy dishes of the North-West Frontier Province to the mild flavors of Sindh, Pakistan’s gastronomy has something for everyone.
One dish that is particularly popular in Islamabad is naan bread. The naan bread is usually made with wheat flour dough and olive oil and is cooked on a hot stone or pan.
In Islamabad, the famous food is saag paneer. It’s a type of cheese in the form of creamy paneer. Many restaurants in Islamabad serve this dish.
Here is a list of Famous Food of Islamabad
- Chelo Kebab from Omer Khayyam
- Mantus from Mantu Gul Kitchen
- Cheese Naans from Monal
- Roll Paratha from The Corner Pan Shop @ Gol Market F-7 and Gulshan in F-10
- Chinioti Handi from Mr. Chips
- Brownie Skillet from Tuscany Courtyard
- Garlic Mushroom Toast from Chaaye Khana
- Steak from Porterhouse, Kohsar
- Rasmalai Cheesecake from the Warehouse
- Nutella Paratha from Paratha Party
- Grilled Beef/Chicken Sandwich from Juicy Gossip
- Chocolate Orange Pastry from Burning Brownie
- Ginger and Lemongrass Tea from Chai Chowk
- Poutine from Table No.5
- Quattro Formaggi Thin Crust from Pizza Originale
- Sushi from Murasaki
In conclusion, there are many famous foods in Islamabad. Some of the most popular dishes include biryani, pulao, and nihari. If you’re ever in the city, be sure to try some of these local specialties!