Whatsapp Par Delete Message Kaise Padhe – Agar Aap Whatapp Par Delete Hue Messages Ko Parhna Chahte Hain To In Tariqon Par Amal Karain.
Table of Contents
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages by utilizing Chat Backup?
If you have deleted a chat by accident that now you want to recover, you can do a simple act by using WhatsApp Chat backup. Usually, it occurs by default on each night at 2 am. However, you can change its frequency to monthly, weekly, or daily basis. The most recommended option is daily backup frequency as you can quickly restore chats before the occurrence of the next backup at 2 am. For the restoration of deleted WhatsApp chats, you can do these things.
Just do uninstallation of WhatsApp and then install it again.
In the next step, you will have to agree with the terms and conditions and provide your mobile phone number.
Later, an option will become visible that will allow you the chat restoration from backup. Just click on the restore option, and all your chats on WhatsApp will be restored.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages by using Android Notification Log?
- Access Home Screen on phone.
- Tap and hold somewhere on the screen free area.
- Tap widgets, and then find the Settings widget.
- Tap and hold the Settings widget and move it on the home screen. Different available options will appear.
- Scroll down below and then choose Notification Log.
- Tap new Settings icon on Home Screen will show previous Android notifications and also the deleted WhatsApp messages that were displayed on screen in the form of notification.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages by using Third-Party Apps?
There are several apps available on Google Play Store that you can utilize for reading your deleted WhatsApp messages. These applications keep the log of notifications present in the Notification register of the mobile OS system. However, it is noted that offering access to your phone’s notification to any third-party app has some data security and privacy threats.