All You Need To Know About Zong Khushab Offer 2023
If you are a zong customer and live in Khushab, zong has an exciting offer for you. You can subscribe to the zong Khushab offer to enjoy free minutes, SMS, and data for the whole week at reasonable rates.
If you are interested, here are the complete details about zong apna shehr Khushab offer including its price, incentives, and subscription code.
Zong Khushab Offer Details 2023
Zong Khushab Offer is also called Apna Shehr Khushab Offer, avail 300 Zong minutes, 25 Off-net minutes, 300 SMS, and 5GB data for 7 days for Rs. 120.
|Zong Minutes||Off-net Minutes||SMS||Data||Validity|
|300||25||300||5 GB||7 Days|
Zong Khushab Offer Code 2023
The zong Karachi offer code is *4466#. You can subscribe to this offer by dialing *4466# from your zong number.
Terms & Conditions For Zong Khushab Offer
- These offers are location-based and can be changed at any time.
- The standard tariff will be applicable on the internet, calls, and SMS made from outside the offer boundary.
- These offers are not auto-recursive.
- No call set-up charges are applicable.
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Out of Bundle Rate for Data is Rs 1+Tax/MB whereas Out of Bundle rates for Offnet, Onnet and SMS will be charged according to the default package of the customer.
- Only the residents of these cities will be eligible to subscribe to these offers.
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 15% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 19.5% applies on usage ( where applicable).
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).
CMPak Limited, doing business under the brand name Zong, is a Pakistan-based mobile data network operator, owned by the company China Mobile. It is the first overseas setup of China Mobile through the acquisition of a license from Millicom to operate a GSM network in Pakistan in 2008.
It is Pakistan’s second-largest GSM mobile service provider and third-largest mobile service in terms of the subscriber base of 44 million, among which 28 million are 4G subscribers.
With over 14,000 4G enabled sites across the county, it has a market share of 22% among cellular operators in the country.