- Ufone offers super card and super recharge to bring you peace of mind and savings for a whole month.
- Ufone super card includes an enormous amount of Internet, U-U and PTCL minutes, offnet minutes, and SMS for a whole month.
- You can check ufone super card balance in two ways.
- Firstly, you can dial the USSD code to check Ufone Super card balance.
- Or you can also use “My Ufone” app for this purpose.
Ufone always take care of its customer’s needs, and in this regard, it offers Ufone super card family to give peace and savings to its subscriber. So if you are a Ufone user, you are might use the Ufone super card, but do you know how to check Ufone super card balance? If not! Then don’t worry, you will learn this in the following article.
Ufone super card family includes different kinds of super cards, including super recharge and super minutes. The list of super cards in the Ufone super card family is given below.
- Super card gold.
- Super card plus.
- Super Card Max.
- Mini Super Card
If you want to subscribe to Ufone super card, you can click here.
How To Check Ufone Super Card Balance
Ufone super card check karne ka tarika is very simple. All you need to dial *706# from your phone’s dialer, and you will get all the details of your subscribed Ufone super card.
1st Method To Check Ufone Super Card Balance
- Go to your phone’s dialer.
- Type *706# and tap the send button.
- The details of your Remaining Minutes , SMS and Internet MBs will appear on the screen.
2nd Way To Check Ufone Super Card Remaning Resources
For this method, you need to download and install the My Ufone app on your smartphone. And then provide your Ufone number or other details to start using it.
On the home page of this app, you can see all the details of your Ufone super card including its validity details.