Last Updated on 3 days by Sidra Shehzadi
With a lot of great movies and shows on Amazon Prime Video, you can imagine how many people want to access Amazon Prime in Pakistan. But thanks to geo-restrictions, accessing Amazon Prime in Pakistan is extremely difficult. If you are wondering how to buy Amazon prime video in Pakistan 2022, then this article on how to buy Amazon prime video will help you.
So you want to buy Amazon prime video in Pakistan but don’t know how to do it? Well, you’re in the right place. I’ll guide you on everything you need to know about this topic so that you can finally watch your favorite movies and TV shows without spending a single buck.
Amazon TV shows are becoming more and more popular in Pakistan, but how do you watch all of them? By adding Amazon Prime video to your library, you can stream as many TV shows and movies as you like. From My Hero Academia to Orange Is the New Black, to The Grand Tour — Amazon has got TV shows and movies that will keep you entertained for hours on end. That’s why I decided to create a step-by-step guide on how to buy Amazon prime video in Pakistan. So if you’re interested in knowing how to get Amazon Prime Video without having to commit any crime then don’t waste any more time and get reading.
Step-By-Step Procedure To Buy Amazon Prime Video In Pakistan 2022
Amazon Prime Videos are getting more and more popular. People all around the world exploring many good shows in amazon prime video. If you have Amazon Prime then you can watch lots of shows, movies, and documentaries in this library of Amazon prime videos.
Amazon Prime Video is the rival of Netflix. It is the most popular paid streaming platform in the world. Netflix is also a very famous streaming service that was established almost before amazon prime video came into being. The reason why these two are in competition with each other is that they offer the same thing. Also, they have almost the same features and qualities. Both of them are also pretty famous in our country.
To receive an Amazon Prime subscription, you must first create an account. Follow the steps outlined below to create an Amazon account.
- Visit the official Amazon Prime Video website.
- After you’ve gotten to the website, click “Sign in” and then “Create your Amazon account.”
- Now enter your name, email address, and password for your account.
- After you’ve filled out all of the information, click “new account.”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a one-time password (OTP).
- Finally, click “create your Amazon account” and enter the OTP in the provided space.
- After you’ve made your account, you’ll need to purchase an Amazon membership, which you can accomplish by following the steps below.
- Go to your Amazon account and sign in.
The option to “start your free trial” can be found on the homepage. Select it by clicking on it.
- The next step is to add your payment method.
Note that Amazon accepts credit/debit cards from all major banks (Visa and Master).
- Then enter your credit/debit card number, followed by your name on the card.
Select the card’s expiration date and click “add card.”
Method of payment for Amazon Prime
- Your 7-day free trial will begin after you confirm your card and payment plan, and you will be able to stream a variety of movies and shows.
- You will be charged USD 5.99 per month when your free trial has ended.
You may use your smart device to download the Prime Video app and watch your favorite episodes and movies on the go. You can also cancel your subscription at any time, and you will not be charged the monthly subscription fee if you cancel before the trial period finishes.
That’s all there is to it, fellas! This article will explain how to purchase Amazon Prime Video in Pakistan. If you enjoyed this article, please leave a comment and share it with your friends.