- You can convert your Telenor 3G sim to 4G in 2 ways in 2021.
- First, you can convert your Telenor 3G sim to 4G at home online.
- Or you can visit the Telenor customer care center for Telenor sim conversion.
With the technology increasing day by day and 5G internet services at your doorstep, you cant rely on 3G sims. Who likes slow-speed internet? Whether it is for their game streaming or a zoom meeting, everyone wants high-speed 4G internet. But if you still have a Telenor 3G sim, don’t worry. You can convert it into 4G very easily.
You are at the right spot if you don’t know how to convert Telenor 3g sim to 4g. In the following article, we will share the 2 easiest methods to change your Telenor 3G Sim into 4G in 2021.
How To Convert Telenor 3G Sim To 4G in 2021
Keep scrolling down if you want to know Telenor sim 4G Karne ka Tarika. So, without further ado, let’s discuss the first way of converting Telenor 3G sim to 4G.
Method 1: Convert Telenor 3G Sim To 4G Online At Home in 2021
You can use the Telenor sim delivery service to convert your sim while staying at home or office easily. First, you can check your sim status, and then you can upgrade your sim to 4G. Follow the below steps for the conversion.
- Firstly, check your sim status by visiting 4G sim check Telenor.
- On this page, type your Telenor number and click on search.
- It will show your sim status, whether it is 3G or 4G.
- If your sim status is 3G, then you can click on option upgrade to 4G.
- Pick your city and enter your number and click on add to cart option.
- You can now place your order by providing your Name, Number, Email, and delivery address.
- you can choose the Mode of payment as per your preference.
- You can pay through cash or Via Easypaisa or a Visa card.
- In the end, you have to click on the place order option.
- 100 Rs will be charged for sim delivery.
Terms And Conditions For Online Telenor Sim Conversion To 4G for 2021
- Telenor representative will contact you (03451111130) between 9 AM to 9 PM (Monday to Saturday) to confirm delivery details for your order.
- Telenor Pakistan is not accountable for any details shared by customers with Telenor Pakistan’s courier partner.
- Your order cannot be canceled once you have made the online payment.
Method 2: Convert Telenor 3G Sim To in 2021 4G From Telenor Customer Care Centers
Another option to Convert Telenor 3G Sim to 4G is from Telenor customer care centers. You can visit your nearest Telenor Franchises and Customer Care Centers for sim conversion.
- You have to go to the front office and the front desk staff will convert your sim after necessary verifications.
- Your sim will be activated after biometric verification.
- Sim cannot be issued without the original customer and CNIC.
- Sim conversion charges will be 100 Rs.
So these were the top 2 ways of 2021 to change your Telenor 3G sim into 4G. We hope this article has helped you to solve all your queries. But if you still have any confusion, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below to get quick guidance.