Tired of unwanted calls and SMS messages and want to know how to block a number on jazz? We have your back.
This article will share how we block a number on jazz/warid. So, to know the jazz block number code 2022, you only need to read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
How To Block Number On Jazz – Possible Ways
Below are the possible ways to block a number on jazz in 2022.
Jazz Call/SMS Block Code 2022
- Dial *420# from your Jazz mobile and get rid of undesired callers!
- Jazz block service has service charges of 0.99, including tax per day.
- You can add 50 numbers to the Blocklist and 50 to the whitelist.
- Any number added to both lists will be calculated twice.
Jazz Prepaid Call SMS Block Service
- Now with Jazz’s Call & SMS Block service, you can block unwanted calls and SMS from on-net & off-net numbers.
- To subscribe to the service through dial code, dial *420#.
- Dial code to insert a number to the Blacklist, dial *420#, and choose option 1.
- To delete a number by dial code, dial *420# and choose option 3.
- To unsubscribe “Call & SMS Block” service through dial code, dial *420# and select option 4.
- You will be charged Rs.1.18/ Day (Incl. tax)
Jazz Postpaid Call SMS Block Service
To block a number on jazz postpaid sim, you must do the same as mentioned above. Jazz Call and SMS block codes are the same for prepaid and postpaid numbers, and with this code, you can block both on-net and off-net numbers.
Available *420# Options
- Add a number to Blacklist
- Check the number on Blacklist
- Remove Number
- Change Blacklist Tone
- Call Blacklist History
- View Blacklist