Correct Way To Change Facebook Page Name In 2023
- According to Facebook’s policies, you have to be an admin of the page if you want to change your Facebook business page name.
- If you change your business page name, it won’t affect its username.
- You can change your Facebook page name from ‘Edit page info’
- You can not change the name if another admin has changed the page name in the past few days.
- There is no limit on how many times you can change the page name but you need to wait for at least 7 days after changing the Facebook page name to change it again.
Changing a Facebook page name was difficult in the past few years, but Facebook has made the process pretty easy with recent changes.
But still, if you don’t know how to change your Facebook page name, don’t worry. You can read the entire procedure in this article with picture illustrations.
Besides this, we will also discuss possible reasons why you can’t change your page name. So if you need a complete guide on how to change your Facebook page name on pc and mobile and why you can’t change your Facebook page name, read this article till the end.
How to Change Your Facebook Page Name In 2023
This section will discuss share steps to change Facebook page name both on android phone and PC.
Follow these simple and easy steps so you can easily change your business page name whenever you want.
How To Change Facebook Page Name On PC 2023
Go to your newsfeed and click on ‘Pages’ in the left menu or the icon on the top bar, as illustrated in the given image.
Then select the page whose name you want to change.
When you go on the desired page, scroll down the left menu and click on “Edit Page Info.“
Here you can see the name, username, and description of your business page. In the name box, you can enter the new name.
Enter the new name in the name box and click outside this box. A pop-up will appear that ask you to verify and review the changes. If you are sure to change the name of your Facebook page, click on “Request Change,” Or if you don’t want this, click on cancel.
The next step is to sit tight, and Facebook does not take much longer to change your page’s name after reviewing it to assure that the new name does not go against their page name guidelines.
How To Change Facebook Page Name On Android Mobile 2023
Changing a Facebook business page name is also very easy on the phone, and you can do this in a few taps.
To change the Facebook page name on the phone, firstly go to your news feed and click on the top right corner.
On the next screen, click on pages or your pages. You will see all the pages you manage; tap on your desired page on this screen.
When you go to the page, click on ‘Edit Page.’
As you want to change the name of your Facebook business page, so click on ‘Page info.’
You can now see your page’s name, category, and appearance. Now the procedure is the same as PC. First, click on the name box, type the new name, and click on ‘Request change’ if you want to change a page name on Facebook.
Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Change Facebook Page Name 2023
If you don’t see the request change option or cannot change your Facebook page name on mobile or Pc, the reasons might be the following.
- The new name is against the page name guidelines.
- Your page role does not allow you to change the name.
- Facebook implies limits on your page.
- Another admin has recently changed the page name.