If you want to deactivate your jazzcash account and looking for a complete guide on how to delete jazzcash account, you are at the right place.
Although the process of deactivating the jazzcash mobile account is pretty simple, still some people get confused about the procedure. If you are in the same water then don’t worry. We have shared the step-by-step procedure to delete jazzcash account 2022.
How To Delete Jazzcash Account 2022 Step by Step Guide
Please follow the below procedure to deactivate your jazzcash account completely. But before doing this, make sure to transfer your jazzcash account’s funds to any other mobile account like Easypaisa or a bank account.
If you don’t know how to send money from jazzcash to your Easypaisa account then click here.
- Firstly, call the jazzcash helpline to talk to the JazzCash customer care representative.
- If you are a jazz customer dial 4444, otherwise dial 021-111-124-444 on your mobile device.
- Until your call is connected to the JazzCash representative, follow the operator’s guidelines carefully.
- When the call is connected to the JazzCash representative, ask him to delete your jazzcash account.
- For verification purposes, the agent will ask you a few questions such as your mother’s name and your CNIC number.
- After successful verification, the customer care agent shall deactivate your JazzCash account.
So this was it. Now you have to wait for 6-7 hours for the successful deletion of your jazzcash account. Once deactivated, Jazzcash will send you a confirmation message.
We hope this article has cleared any confusion regarding deactivating the jazzcash account. But if you still face any difficulty during the procedure, feel free to ask in the comments below.