If you are searching for how to withdraw funds from freelancer.com in 2023 or How do I withdraw money from freelancer.com in 2023 using PayPal or Payoneer, luckily, you are landed on the right page.
Freelancer currently allows funds to be withdrawn via PayPal, Skrill, and Freelancer Debit Card.
They also permit payments to be withdrawn straight to users’ bank accounts utilizing Express Withdrawals (currently restricted to a select number of countries) and Wire Transfer for countries where Express Withdrawals is unavailable.
Besides Wire transfer, you can start withdrawing at least USD 30 with no withdrawal fee.
How To Withdraw Funds From Freelancer.com
I have broken down the procedure of withdrawing funds from freelancer.com in a few easy steps.
Steps To Withdraw Money From Freelancer in 2023
To withdraw money that you gained from the site, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
- Tap on your profile photo thumbnail, and choose Withdraw Funds.
- Pick your preferred withdrawal method (some are unavailable in some countries).
- Fill out the withdrawal specifications, which will be particular to the chosen method.
- Click Withdraw Funds.
You will get an email notification for your submitted withdrawal request. All first withdrawal requests are held for 15 days for security reasons.
Withdrawals are treated twice a week, as long as the requests are submitted before:
- 7 am on Monday, Sydney time, or 5 pm on Sunday, New York time – This will be processed on Tuesday, Sydney time, or Monday, New York time.
- 7 am on Thursday, Sydney time, or 5 pm on Wednesday, New York time- This will be processed on Friday, Sydney time, or Thursday, New York time.
If you drop either cut-off time, your withdrawal will be treated at the next available opportunity.
When you submit a withdrawal application, its status is Pending. However, when it is being processed, its position changes to Processing.
How can I withdraw money from freelancer.com in Pakistan in 2023?
If you are struggling to withdraw money from freelancer.com in Pakistan 2023, jazzcash is your lifesaver. JazzCash and Payoneer have partnered to expand mobile money across Pakistan to help freelance payments.
Funds from Payoneer can be obtained instantly in JazzCash Mobile Account.
You can register your JazzCash mobile account by downloading the application and then linking your Payoneer account with it; this step guarantees that you do not require travel to bank branches and provide inclusive documentation for account opening.
Here’s how the linking method takes place:
- Open the JazzCash app and choose Payoneer.
- Visit the steps before deciding on the link account.
- Enter your Payoneer user/email ID and password to continue.
- You will receive a message verifying the link account.
Here’s how the withdrawal process takes place:
- Choose Payoneer from the JazzCash app
- Insert the amount you want to withdraw (in dollars)
- Evaluate withdrawal details and give MPIN/fingerprint verification
- Get a confirmation receipt upon successful withdrawal.