Now you don’t have to worry about paying for every message you sent from your Ufone number with the amazing Ufone Monthly SMS Package [Year].
So if you are interested and want to know all the details of the Ufone monthly message package, including its code, then read on. This post is for you!
About Ufone Monthly SMS Package [Year]
You get 21,000 SMS messages for any network with the Ufone Unlimited SMS package. This package costs Rs. 95.6 +tax. The validity of this package is 30 days, so you don’t have to worry about sending messages for the whole month.
To Subscribe: Send Sub to 607.
Terms & Conditions
- SMS Buckets do not include International SMS
- SMS Buckets do not include Premium SMS
- SMS to shortcode 600 and 606 will be charged at Rs. 60 paise
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- Standard rates apply to all SMS sent to the respective ShortCode.
- Validity of the Daily Package is 24 hours from the time of subscription.
- To check remaining free SMS & expiry date you can send blank SMS to 606.
- Customers can subscribe to one Daily Package in 24 hours.
- The Daily SMS Package will now automatically re-subscribe after 24 hrs , i.e. you will not have to re-subscribe the bucket through 605 everyday
- To unsubscribe the package at any time, simply write message “Unsub” and send to 506
- If in case you have insufficient balance, you will automatically be unsubscribed from daily package
- To unsubscribe weekly SMS Package SMS ‘unsub’ to 8066
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
Aima is an enthusiast millennial who loves to cook, explore and write. She is a deep researcher and has in-depth knowledge of what’s cooking in technological fields. Besides writing, you can find her planning new trips.