Zong created different Zong Facebook Packages for its customers based on Daily, weekly, monthly. Therefore, Zong is always the best choice for its internet connectivity. In this article, I am just covering zong facebook packages.
Table of Contents
List of Zong Facebook Packages
With this package, you can use Facebook all day long. In addition, you will be given 500MBs of Mobile internet for Facebook usage only.
This package costs Rs. 5 plus taxes (where applicable).
|500MB||1 Day||Rs. 5 (Including Taxes)||*32#|
2: Weekly Zong Facebook Packages
Unfortunately, there’s no Zong Facebook weekly package. But you can enjoy other Zong internet weekly bundles here. Maybe it’s because you can enjoy using Facebook for a reasonable price of Rs. 100 per month. There are also no Zong Facebook packages for 3 days or 15 days.
3: Monthly Zong Facebook Packages
Now Zong subscribers can enjoy all features of Facebook, for an entire month (Rs. 108 Consumer Price). Customers simply have to dial *250# once!
|Consumer Price||PKR 108|
|Data Resources ( To be consumed on Facebook only, including Facebook Messenger)||6 GB|
|Auto-Recursive||Yes, with 7 day suspension period|
|Out of Bundle Mobile Internet Tariff||Rs.1+t/MB|
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
- Dial *250# to subscribe
- SMS sub mfb to 6464 to subscribe
DATA USAGE CHECK
- *102# or My Zong App
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligibility Criteria -> Prepaid GSM customers only
- The data resources can be utilized only on content types on Facebook, including Facebook Messenger.
- Auto-Recursive, with 7 day suspension period
- Your SIM is your identity; only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable).
Facebook resources may not apply to Facebook Video and Voice Calls, depending on data routing policies adopted by Facebook