Have you ever wondered how to save Instagram reels? With all the fun frames, filters, and stickers available on the app, it’s easy to see why saving Instagram reels would be a popular activity. Here’s how you can easily download Instagram reels to your gallery 2022.
Don’t miss out on these fun frames, filters, and stickers. This post is the answer if you are looking for how do I download Instagram reels to my gallery.
Instagram reels are a cutting-edge way of showing off your memories. The good news is this newly released feature makes it easy to share your best Instagram moments with all your friends and family.
Table of Contents
How To Save Instagram Reels In Gallery (For Android Users)
You name it and there’s probably an app for it. Instagram reels have certainly changed the way people share content. If you’ve ever wondered how to save Instagram videos, there’s good news: it’s an easy thing to do as long as you follow a few steps.
- Download the ‘Video Downloader for Instagram, Story Saver’ app from the Google Play Store.
- Open and configure the ‘Video Downloader for Instagram, Story Saver’ app once it has been installed.
- Now open your Instagram app and choose the Reels you’d like to save.
- When the Reel begins to play, tap the three-dots icon in the lower right corner and select ‘Copy Link.’
- Open the ‘Video Downloader for Instagram, Story Saver’ app now, and the URL of the Reels you just copied will be pasted in immediately.
- When you tap on download, the Reels video will be stored in your phone’s gallery.
How To Save Instagram Reels In Gallery With Music (For iOS)
Here are the steps to save Instagram reels to your phone.
- Download the ‘InSaver for Instagram‘ app from the Apple App Store.
- You may access and set up the ‘InSaver for Instagram’ app once it has been installed.
- Now open your Instagram app and find the Reels video you want to save.
- When the reel begins to spin, press the three-dots icon and select ‘Copy Link.’
- Open the ‘InSaver for Instagram’ app now, and the URL of the Reels you just copied will be inserted there immediately.
- The Reels video has been stored in your phone’s camera app after you tap on Watch It > Tap Options > Tap Share > Tap Save Video.
Instagram has become a place where people can share their moments, stories, and life events. By sharing your reels with friends and family, you will have access to an exclusive collection of moments that bring you closer together.
So, download Instagram reels to your gallery. We hope this article helped you to solve the problem with saving Instagram reels in gallery. If you have still any questions about it then feel free to ask us and we will give you a hand to solve your problems!