If you want to cancel extra sim cards and know how to cancel sim registration online in 2022, this article is for you. This article will share two easy methods to cancel sim registration, but at first, we will discuss sim registration cancellation online.
PTA has established up a system called “SIM Information System – 668” to assure that the SIMs are registered on the CNIC of the entitled (legitimate) user. Therefore, you can get the count of each mobile company’s SIMs registered against your CNIC by sending your CNIC number to shortcode “668”.
In case of any data mismatch, you can remove extra SIMs against your CNIC by requesting the respective operator.
First Method To Cancel Sim Registration in 2022
In this method, you can cancel your sim registration online in 2022 by visiting the corresponding websites according to your sim connection provider. For example, it means you need to visit the jazz website to block a jazz sim.
- You can download relevant forms from given websites.
- Fill it carefully and email a scanned filled form with a copy of CNIC and passport at the email address provided on the website.
- The related company provides you a reference number, and your CNIC will be utilized for the purpose.
- Extra SIMs registered will be removed within 24 hours after the receipt of your complaint.
- Database data at PTA’s website will be refreshed after 45 days.
Second Method To Cancel Sim Registration in 2022
If the above method of sim cancellation didn’t work for you, you could follow the following method.
Block And Cancel Jazz Sim Registration in 2022
- If you want to cancel jazz sim registration, you can dial 111 from jazz number or 111300300 from any other network.
Block And Cancel Telenor Sim Registration in 2022
- If you want to cancel Telenor sim registration, you can dial 345 from the Telenor number or 111345100 from any other network.
Block And Cancel Ufone Sim Registration in 2022
- If you want to cancel Ufone sim registration, you can dial 333 from the ufone number or 111333300 from any other network.
Block And Cancel Zong Sim Registration in 2022
- If you want to cancel zong sim registration, you can dial 310 from the zong number or 111222111 from any other network.
Block And Cancel Warid Sim Registration in 2022
- If you want to cancel Warid sim registration, you can dial 321 from the warid number or 111111321 from any other network.
People Also Ask
You can deactivate any sim on your CNIC by requesting the respective operator.
PTA Has given the ability in Pakistan to block your Sim Online. You can deactivate your sim through CPLC Citizen Police Liaison Committee; visit the CPLC Official Website.
Mobile phone users of any company (Zong/ Telenor / Mobilink / Warid / Ufone ) can send an empty SMS to 667 to identify the owner of this particular SIM. Please note that you will have to transfer this SMS from the SIM card to know the owner’s name.