In the case of the mobile sim, it is simpler, and mostly we are familiar with the method of checking remaining MBs, but when you have a device, and you have to check the balance data, then what would you do if you don’t know how to check Zong MBS on device? We know this situation sucks, and that’s why we have come up with this article to guide you step by step on how you can check the remaining Zong MBS on a 4G device.
This article will share 4 methods to check the remaining data on Zong 4G device. So if you want to know, you need to read it till the end.
Four Ways To Check Zong Mbs On Device
The entire method for checking the Remaining data in the Zong 4G device is given below. Whatever Zong device you have, you can check the remaining MBs by following the same procedure.
How To Check Zong MBs On Device Through Zong Master Number
Here is the first procedure to check the remaining zong Mbs through the zong master number. But first, you need to know what is zong master number is.
When you purchase a Zong 4G device, you must provide a number while filling your franchise form. That mobile number is called your Zong master number.
To check zong remaining data in your device:
- Dial *6767#
- Choose Option “Usage of MBB #”
- You will get a message on your Master Number having details of your remaining resources on your MBB Number.
DATA USAGE CHECK FROM ZONG MBB NUMBER
Another method to check Zong MBS on device is through the Zong MBB number. But first, What exactly is a zong mbb number?
When you open the Zong device, you will receive a Sim inside it. This sim is called a Zong MBB Number. On this sim jacket, you will notice a number written by the company on it. This number is named your Zong device MBB number.
- Please take the MBB SIM from the device and insert it into any available handset to check the remaining resources.
- Dial *102#
- Select Option (4) (Detail Free Internet)
- You will get a message having details of your available MBs.
- Insert the MBB SIM back in the Zong Mobile broadband device to enjoy High-speed Data services.
My Zong App To Check Zong MBs On Device
If you want to verify zong remaining Mbs online, you can use my zong app for this purpose. This is a quite straightforward process, and you only need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, download and install the My Zong app on your smartphone.
- Login to this app with your device’s admin username and password.
- It will activate your mobile and connect it with your Zong MBB device.
- Now to check the remaining MBs, click on usage details.
How To Check Zong MBs On Device From Device Portal
If you cannot use all the methods mentioned above, you can perform a data usage check from the device portal.
It would help if you reached your device portal by connecting it with a laptop or computer for this method to work.
- Attach your Zong Bolt or Wingle device to your laptop. Next, open the browser and type http://192.168.8.1 into the address bar and click Enter. It will present the Zong device login screen.
- Type the default username and password “admin” and press the login button.
- After successfully login, hit on “Usage” to get details about the remaining data MBs. Alike by clicking on “Check Balance” to learn the current SIM balance and expiry detail.
- Hitting on any service such as balance check or Usage will send you a confirmation message about the features of services.
- After that, Press the SMS tab on the top bar and get the complete details about the service.
This is the entire process for How To Check Remaining MBs / Data In Zong 4G Device. But in case you have any inquiries or questions related to this post, you can ask us via the comments box below.