How to use incognito mode on a desktop PC?
Incognito is an option included in search engines to prevent your actions from being recorded on your device. If you want to use incognito mode on your computer, then here is a simple method.
- To open incognito mode, go to Chrome on your PC
- At the top right corner, you will see three-dotted icon click on it
- You will see the third option of New Incognito Window click on that
- A new window appears which is in a darker theme.
- In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon which includes a hat and a pair of glasses.
- You can also use shortcut to the incognito window. The shortcut on most devices is Press Ctrl + Shift + N
Incognito Mode works as an online privacy feature that can prevent your browsing history from being stored. Because when you visit a website regularly, the browsers save the URL of every page you have seen, and that information remains even after you close your PC or that website. So you can prevent your browsing data from being saved or unseen by anyone else, but your internet service provider can still see your actions. You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window. The shortcut on most devices is: Press Ctrl + Shift + N.