This article will share the helpline and message center numbers of all networks operating in Pakistan.
Our aim is to provide you with complete contact details of Zong, Jazz, Ufone, Warid, Telenor.
HELPLINE NUMBER AND EMAIL FOR ZONG, JAZZ, UFONE, WARID, TELENOR 2022
On their official websites, Pakistan’s mobile phone operators have also introduced an online chat and complaint registration service.
The online chat service is free and the most suggested technique for getting the answers to your questions.
Contact call centers, send email or fax to register complaints. You can also use the internet to transmit faxes for free.
Remember to acquire your complaint number from the customer service person for future reference.
Call center services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for mobile customers, while online chat is offered from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. If you’re sending a message after business hours, you can also leave a message.
We have listed Pakistan’s Telecom company’s helpline numbers, emails, fax numbers, charges, and all other available contact information.
ZONG HELPLINE NUMBER 2022
- The Zong customer service hotline is 310.
- Dial 111-222-111 with the area code from any landline or mobile phone.
- Each call to the Zong helpline will cost only Rs. 2 plus VAT.
- Calls to 111-222-111 will be charged at standard rates.
- [email protected] is Zong’s email address for customer support.
- Send an email to [email protected] for further information or to file a complaint about corporate services.
- Zong has also launched a 310 SMS service that is completely free.
- By texting “Help” to 310, you can contact the customer service department for any type of information or complaint.
HOW TO CALL ZONG CUSTOMER CARE 2022?
You can call 310 at any time from your Zong sim number. You’ll be connected to an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system after that. Each call to a Customer Service Officer will be charged Rs. 2 plus tax.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAIN TO ZONG 2022?
- To file a complaint, call the Zong Helpline at 310.
- Please call our 310 Helpline for quick and direct assistance.
- You can also contact us via email at [email protected]
- Alternatively, you can talk with one of our Customer Service Representatives Click here to initiate CHAT.
- Register Complaint Online.
- Click here to REGISTER COMPLAINT ONLINE
HOW TO CALL ZONG HELPLINE FROM OTHER NETWORK 2022?
For any form of assistance from their Zong phones, you must dial code 310. However, if you are calling from another network, dial 111-222-111 to obtain immediate assistance.
ZONG INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER CARE 2022
To Connect Zong Helpline FOR International Customers On Roaming. You can call +92 (051) 111-222-111 on this number anytime.
ZONG E-CARE PORTAL 2022
ZONG HEADQUARTERS ADDRESS 2022
CMPak Complex, Plot#47, Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Phone # : 111-222-111
Fax # : 111-031-031
Twitter and Facebook users can visit the following links
Zong Message Center Number 2022
The zong message center number 2022 is +923189244444.
JAZZ HELPLINE NUMBER 2022
- Jazz helpline number is 111, whereas its new customer service number is 111-300-300.
- The blackberry jazz helpline number is 120.
- Customers can also contact [email protected] with their grievances.
Jazz Message Center Number 2022
The jazz message center number 2022 is +923040000011.
UFONE HELPLINE NUMBER 2022
The Ufone helpline number is 333. You can also reach us by phone at 033-11-333-100. Customer service for Ufone can be reached at [email protected].
Ufone costs Rs. 1.50 + tax every call to 333 from any Ufone prepaid number, but Ufone charges Rs.0.75 + tax per call to a Ufone customer service agent.
Ufone Message Center Number 2022
The Ufone message center number 2022 is +923330005150.
TELENOR HELPLINE NUMBER 2022
- 345 and 042 111 345 100 are Telenor helpline numbers from a Telenor SIM.
- Callers from outside Islamabad and Lahore should dial 051 111 345 100 on their landlines.
- From a landline, residents of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore can dial 111 345 100.
- Customers calling from outside the country should dial +92 42 111 345 100 or +92 51 111 345 100.
- Each call to Telenor’s Customer Care Officer costs Rs. 2 plus tax. Emails should be sent to [email protected].
TELENOR HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS 2022
Telenor Pakistan (Private) Limited, Silver Square, Plot 15, Mehr Ali Rd, F-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.Phone Number: +92 51 111 345 700
Fax Number: +92 51 2651923
Commercial Division Address – Telenor Pakistan 38 Paris Plaza, Markaz F-11, Islamabad, PakistanPhone # : +92 51 111 345 700
Fax # : +92 51 2652960
P.O. Box 345, Main Mall GPO LahorePhone Number: +92 42 111 345 100
Fax # : +92 42 111 345 200
Telenor Message Center Number 2022
The Telenor message center number 2022 is +923455000010.
WARID HELPLINE NUMBER 2022
The warid helpline number 2022 is 321. For postpaid numbers, this service is free, but prepaid consumers will be charged 60 Paisas per call (Inclusive of all taxes). For contacting a customer service agent, an extra Rs.1.79 (inclusive of all taxes) would be charged.
[email protected] is the email address to use. Call 111-111-321 from a landline or other mobile phone.
You can also write to Warid at P.O. Box 3321, Lahore, Pakistan. Fax your documents to 111-111-322.
The Complaint Status Service has also been launched by Warid. Simply include the words “CS(space)Complaint Number” in the message and send it to 321. This service is provided without charge. You’ll get a text message right away with the status of your complaint.
Warid Message Center Number 2022
The warid message center number 2022 is +923210006001.
Here in this article, we have shared the helpline and message center numbers of all mobile networks operating in Pakistan.