- You can save your Zong balance in 2022 to protect your account balance from the deduction.
- The Zong balance save code 2022 is *4004#.
- But somehow if the Zong balance lock code 2022 is not working for you, there are some other ways to protect your balance.
Are you sick of a balance deduction from your Zong sim? We all have been in such a situation where we have come to know that the account balance becomes zero unknowingly. You can lose balance if you keep your mobile data on without subscribing to any internet package. But do you know you can lock your zong balance? Yes, it is true.
To save your balance for the future, you only need to know the Zong balance save code 2022.
Zong provides a USSD code for its customers to save the balance like all the other telecom networks including jazz balance save code, Warid balance save code, Telenor balance save code, and Ufone balance save code.
So if you want to know Zong balance save Karne ka code or how to save the remaining balance in Zong, read the following article. By reading this article, you will also come to know how to lock your zong balance if you are a prepaid customer or postpaid customer.
Zong Balance Save Code 2022
Say no to accidental deduction of your balance by dialing the Zong balance lock code 2022.
If you are a Zong subscriber, you can lock your remaining balance by dialing the Zong balance save code 2022 which is *4004#.
How To Save Remaning Balance In Zong
- Go to your phone’s dialer and type *4004#.
- Then click on the send button.
- Prepaid user Reply “1” & Postpaid user Reply “2”
- Reply with “1” subscribe to the service.
- Reply with “2” to Unsubscribe from the service.
|Query||USSD Code||Service Charges|
|Zong balance save||*4004#||0.05 PKR|
You will be informed via SMS that the balance save service has been activated on your number. And if you wish, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to the service by pursuing the second method.
Zong Balance Save Service For Prepaid
You can activate the balance save service by this method if you are a zong prepaid customer. To do this, go to the write message option of your mobile and send “sub dsspre” to 6464. The service will be activated.
- For Subscribe: Send “sub dsspre” to 6464
- For Unsubscribe: Send “Unsub dsspre” to 6464
Zong Balance Save Service For Postpaid
You can only activate the service with a postpaid SIM. To do this go to the write message option of your mobile and send “Sub dsspos” to 527. The service will be activated.
- Activation: Send “sub dsspos” to 527
- deactivation: Send “unsub dsspos” to 527
We have discussed the zong balance lock code 2022 and how can you lock balance in both prepaid and postpaid zong numbers. But if you still have any confusion, do comment below and share this guide with your friend for their benefit.