Have you forgotten the Telenor balance inquiry code 2021 and don’t know how to check the Telenor balance? Then this is the article that you need right now!
You can perform Telenor balance inquiry in different ways. But in this article, we will share the top 2 ways to check Telenor’s remaining balance.
Read On Then!
Table of Contents
Top 2 Ways To Check Telenor Balance In 2021
Some people prefer the Telenor balance check code for balance inquiry, while others want the quickest way possible. And we will explain both methods for your convenience in the below paragraphs.
Telenor Balance Check Code 2021
Telenor Pakistan offers a ‘balance inquiry’ service to its prepaid and postpaid customers to check their remaining resources, whether balance, SMS, minutes, or MBs. This service facilitates you as a Telenor subscriber to quickly check your remaining account balance in Telenor number.
The Telenor balance check code of 2021 is *444#, and the service charge of dialing this code is Rs. 0.24+tax.
How To Check Telenor Balance
- Go to your phone’s dialer and type *444#.
- Then click on the green button.
- After dialing this code, a pop up will appear that will inculde all your remaning account balance details.
Below is the detailed summary of checking available resources in Telenor sim.
|Inquiry Name||Code||Service Charges|
|Balance||*444#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
|SMS||*111#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
|Minutes||*222#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
Telenor Balance Enquiry Through My Telenor App
With smartphones in every hand, each mobile network operator opts to introduced its mobile application for their customer’s convenience.
Likewise, Telenor has also introduced its mobile app called ‘My Telenor’ that facilitates Telenor users to check their remaining balance, top-up their mobile credit anytime they like, and easily find and activate packages.
Below is the complete procedure of using the My Telenor app to check your remaining account balance.
- Visit App Store or Google Play Store depending on the smartphone you’re using and download the “My Telenor” app on your device.
- Once installed, open the app on your device.
- If you are using the app for the first time, you will be asked to sign up. Enter your Telenor number for this purpose.
- After creating the account, log in using the account details.
- Once you’ve logged in, your remaining prepaid account balance will be displayed on the app home screen.
So we have discussed the top 2 easiest methods for Telenor balance inquiry, and we hope it helped you. But you can still ask questions in the comments section below if you get confused on how to check the Telenor balance.