How To Check Telenor balance In 2 Ways 2023
Have you forgotten the Telenor balance inquiry code 2023 and don’t know how to check the Telenor balance? Then this is the article that you need right now!
You can perform Telenor balance inquiry in different ways. But in this article, we will share the top 2 ways to check Telenor’s remaining balance.
Read On Then!
Top 2 Ways To Check Telenor Balance In 2023
Some people prefer the Telenor balance check code for balance inquiry, while others want the quickest way possible.
And we will explain both methods for your convenience in the below paragraphs.
Telenor Balance Check Code 2023
Telenor Pakistan offers a ‘balance inquiry’ service to its prepaid and postpaid customers to check their remaining resources, whether balance, SMS, minutes or MBs. This service facilitates you as a Telenor subscriber to quickly check your remaining account balance in your Telenor number.
The Telenor balance check code 2023 is *444#, and the service charge of dialing this code is Rs. 0.24+tax.
How To Check Telenor Balance 2023
- Go to your phone’s dialer and type *444#.
- Then click on the green button.
- After dialing this code, a pop-up will appear that will show you all your remaning account balance details.
Below is the detailed summary of checking available resources in Telenor sim.
|Inquiry Name||Code||Service Charges|
|Balance||*444#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
|SMS||*111#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
|Minutes||*222#||Rs. 0.24 +Tax|
Telenor Balance Enquiry Through My Telenor App
With smartphones in every hand, each mobile network operator opts to introduce its mobile application for its customer’s convenience.
Likewise, Telenor has also introduced its mobile app called ‘My Telenor,’ which facilitates Telenor users to check their remaining balance, top-up their transferable credit anytime they like, and easily find and activate packages.
Below is the complete procedure of using the My Telenor app to check your remaining account balance.
- Depending on the smartphone you’re using, visit App Store or Google Play Store, and download the “My Telenor” app on your device.
- Once installed, open the app on your device.
- If you are using the app for the first time, you will be asked to sign up. Enter your Telenor number for this purpose.
- After creating the account, log in using the account details.
- Once you’ve logged in, your remaining prepaid account balance will be displayed on the app home screen.
So we have discussed the top 2 easiest methods for Telenor balance inquiry, and we hope it helped you.
But you can still ask questions in the comments section below if you get confused about how to check the Telenor balance.