If you like keeping Facebook posts forever on your wall, group, or page, then you don’t want to lose any of your posts in case that happens someday. It could happen due to reasons beyond our control…and maybe it has already happened before. Today let’s find out how to recover deleted posts on Facebook walls, pages, and groups?
Shouldn’t all those carefully crafted posts that you put so much effort into being recoverable? We certainly think so. So, we created this tutorial to show you exactly how to Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook.
Table of Contents
3 Ways To Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook 2022
When you delete a post from your Facebook profile, page, or group, it is not only removed from the Facebook app, but also from their servers, according to the Facebook support center. However, some items can only be removed if you delete your account.
As a result, you can still recover Facebook posts, therefore I’ll show you how to not only see but also recover, retrieve, restore, or undo deleted posts on Facebook.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook Using Manage Activity Tool 2022
Facebook recently introduced the Manage activity tool, which allows you to erase data that will be hidden from other users but will remain in the trash for 30 days. You have 30 days to restore the data.
- Go to “Settings & Privacy” on your Facebook account and sign in.
- Select “Activity Log” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to “Trash” and see if there are any deleted posts.
- If there are any posts available, simply select “Restore.” If not, you should use the procedure described above.
Method 2: Undelete Facebook Posts From Notification 2022
This strategy may not be suitable for everyone, but you can give it a try to see if it works for you.
- Go to your Facebook account and log in.
- Go to the “Notification” tab and search for any notifications about your deleted post. If you received the notification, press it to undelete it.
Method 3: Find And Recover Deleted Facebook Posts 2022
If the previous procedure did not work for you, don’t worry; this method can be used by anyone to recover deleted Facebook posts. Both mobile and PC devices can use this strategy.
- Log in to your Facebook account and click to Settings.
- To create a copy of your data, scroll down and click the “Download your Information” option.
- If you want to retrieve Facebook postings, choose “Deselect All” and then “Posts.” You can also choose a specific date range.
- To make a copy of your Facebook post data, scroll down and choose “Create File.”
- Making a duplicate of your information will take some time. You will be notified once your account has been created. Click on the notification and select “Available copies” to download the data.
- After you’ve downloaded the file, open it and look for the deleted post you want to recover, then simply restore it.
So am looking forward to seeing this? Well go ahead and try it out. Don’t forget that Facebook has a built-in feature for you to save your posts. We hope this article helped… There you have it, the next time you accidentally delete a post from your Facebook wall, page, or group, you can follow the steps to restore it. We hope this guide is useful and we wish you all the best.
We tried to give step-by-step instructions for you to try and recover your deleted or edited posts. We highly recommend that you check your posts after publishing them to ensure that everything is correct.
Also, if you want to remain safe when it comes to your Facebook wall, pages, or groups, we recommend that you either turn on auto-save or set the time between auto-saves to less than 24 hours. The reasons why this option can be helpful were written above in the first tip.