- Telenor allows you to convert Djuice to talkshawk in 3 ways.
- You can convert your Telenor Djuice sim to Telenor talkshawk without changing your number.
- The network migration fee of switching Djuice network to talkshawk depends upon the method that you follow for conversion.
If you are a Telenor user, you are either subscribed to the Djuice network or talkshawk. Of course, both packages have their benefits. But if at some point you want to switch from Djuice to Telenor talkshawk, you can do it easily.
If you don’t know how to convert Djuice to talkshawk, we are making the process easy. This article will share the three latest methods to migrate Djuice to Telenor talkshawk.
So stay tuned and read along!
How to Change Djuice To Telenor Talkshawk In 3 Ways
There are three (03) different methods to easily change Djuice to Telenor Talkshawk network. We will discuss all three methods one by one for your convenience.
Method 1: Send SMS To 345 To Migrate Djuice To Talkshawk
The first method to Migrate Djuice To Talkshawk is sending an SMS to 345. All you need to do is send an SMS “migrate” to 345, and your package will be converted.
- Open your messaging app.
- In a new message, type Migrate and send it to 345.
Method 2: Make A Call To Convert Djuice To Telenor Talkshawk
The next method to switch from Djuice to Talkshawk is to dial 345662 or 345661 from your Telenor number, and you will be converted from Djuice to Talkshawk without any hassle.
Method 3: Visit Franchise or Service Center To Switch From Djuice To Talkshawk
If you don’t want to convert through any of the above two mentioned ways, then you can head over to the nearest Telenor Franchise or service center to get switched from Djuice to Telenor Talkshawk.
Fee To Migrate Djuice To Talkshawk
To switch from Djuice to Telenor Talkshawk, you will need to pay a network migration fee as well. The updated Djuice to Talkshawk convert charges are given below:
- Rs. 2 (Exclusive of taxes) will be charged for network migration via SMS
- Re. 0.25 (Exclusive of taxes) will be charged for network migration via Call